Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s committed.  He’s just hurt and doesn’t know how to express it and he’s acting out.

We've all been there. I don't blame him, although it's hard to watch. It's like watching a friend continue to swear off chicks only to go back to the same girl that cheated on him in the first place. Sad really.

Where are all the guys who were praising how much smarter than everyone else John Lynch and company were on draft day last year? I mean, they "WON" the draft by getting Foster in that trade back for crying out loud. 

18 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s committed.  He’s just hurt and doesn’t know how to express it and he’s acting out.

I know how he feels.  I am both committed and hurt, like all the rest of the dumbasses in here.

My favorite team has a billion high picks in this draft.  This draft has more than one franchise-quality QB prospect.  We can get one.  We can't possibly screw this up.  And we won't.

#NewNewBrowns

Just now, ReggieCamp said:

I know how he feels.  I am both committed and hurt, like all the rest of the dumbasses in here.

My favorite team has a billion high picks in this draft.  This draft has more than one franchise-quality QB prospect.  We can get one.  We can't possibly screw this up.  And we won't.

#NewNewBrowns

Soooo...... can I say welcome back buddy or is this a temporary fling?

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Soooo...... can I say welcome back buddy or is this a temporary fling?

If I don't come back for this draft, then I'll never come back.

So yeah, I'm back.  But don't take me for granted.  Buy me a nice dinner or something.

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wait...I JUST saw Ditch's posts.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD--ZQV4DsKSZ8rOn3_94

Say it aint so DITCH?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

He shattered his collarbone, and there's a metal plate with 8 screws holding it together.  Still getting #1 buzz.  

He's more myth than man at this point, and no mortal wound will stop the hype train.

If that happens, the pundits will see

rookie-of-the-year-photo.jpg

#funkybuttlovin

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Where are all the guys who were praising how much smarter than everyone else John Lynch and company were on draft day last year? I mean, they "WON" the draft by getting Foster in that trade back for crying out loud. 

With Foster done in the NFL (he will be once one reads the details), the 49ers grabbed Solomon Thomas whom many saw as not being worth it, whiffed on Foster, and they traded away basically a second rounder for a future second, which is pick #59 this year. Oh, and the Saints picked Alvin Kamara (grr...I was all over Kamara's neezies and it broke my heart when we took Ogunjobi over him). 49ers may have earned a solid D.

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

He shattered his collarbone, and there's a metal plate with 8 screws holding it together.  Still getting #1 buzz.  

He's more myth than man at this point, and no mortal wound will stop the hype train.

This! How the hell is this not mentioned more? It seems like a ticking timebomb to me. That's one thing that Darnold seems to have going for him over everyone else, no serious history of injuries.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The following quotes worry me:

How on earth is this possible? He's my 5th rated QB in this draft class. Just horrific.

How on earth is THIS possible? There have been ZERO games played between early January and now.

It's very likely not possible.  Like 1 in 1,000 not possible.  You know darn well they know who they want, and as much as we all want to know who they prefer, I am glad they aren't just willy nilly throwing their intentions out there.

Theory:

Dorsey is putting Allen at #1 rumours out there in the hope that it gets a team to push through a trade with the Giants because they think Darnold might be available.

This then benefits Dorsey because it ensures Chubb and Barkley would be available at 4. One of them will already, we know this, but the theory is that Dorsey has his sights set on one in particular and wants to guarantee they will be available.

If the Bills decided to give the Giants what they want to move into the #2 spot tomorrow because they love Darnold and think he might be there... then both Chubb and Barkley are sat there at 4 and Dorsey gets exactly who he wants. As well as Darnold at 1 because he was bluffing the whole time.

Archived