The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

Just now, PAW said:

For you because your OL depth is insane.  He would definitely start for us next year.

Im saying he shouldnt no matter where he went. Compare him and a guy like Hyatt, who came to Clemson and had a spot day 1, and its not even close. Mays has a lot of ways to go before he is ready to hit the field. 

Just now, devils1854 said:

Im saying he shouldnt no matter where he went. Compare him and a guy like Hyatt, who came to Clemson and had a spot day 1, and its not even close. Mays has a lot of ways to go before he is ready to hit the field. 

We have recruited like crap at OL.  We lose our LG and RG for sure, and our RT has been pathetic all year.  Hyatt may also leave, hoping not he is the best player on our offense by far.  Regardless of where he is at in terms of development, the feeling at Clemson is he would have had a great chance to start next year.  And he is further along than Carman in terms of being ready.  It wouldn't surprise me if Carman starts next year, even though I don't think he is ready.

Just now, PAW said:

We have recruited like crap at OL.  We lose our LG and RG for sure, and our RT has been pathetic all year.  Hyatt may also leave, hoping not he is the best player on our offense by far.  Regardless of where he is at in terms of development, the feeling at Clemson is he would have had a great chance to start next year.  And he is further along than Carman in terms of being ready.  It wouldn't surprise me if Carman starts next year, even though I don't think he is ready.

Understood. Im happy we are getting him, but I dont know when he will get the chance to play. Thomas started RT as a freshman and will have a spot for two years. 5* Isaiah Wilson redshirted and should be the favorite for the other tackle spot. Ben Cleveland has been a tackle since he stepped on campus, but is the starting RG now and is just a freshman.