The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That would be one hell of a 180. He told us a little while ago that he wasn't signing with us.

Allll part of the plan!!!!

I know, I know, but this is like the draft when they used to show people on cell phones and we knew they were getting picked. I just want surprises lol

9 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Allll part of the plan!!!!

I know, I know, but this is like the draft when they used to show people on cell phones and we knew they were getting picked. I just want surprises lol

Zach Harrison changing to a school announcement and then choosing PSU or UM in front of a student body full of Buckeye fans is the kind of heel turn that ESD needs.

Either that, or we need a mom to steal an LOI and refuse to sign it. Maybe Trey Sanders's parents are split on where the bag is coming from and get into a live argument.

Edit: it turns out that sn@tch is not acceptable to this filter

Edited by JammerHammer21

10 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Zach Harrison changing to a school announcement and then choosing PSU or UM in front of a student body full of Buckeye fans is the kind of heel turn that ESD needs.

Either that, or we need a mom to steal an LOI and refuse to sign it. Maybe Trey Sanders's parents are split on where the bag is coming from and get into a live argument.

Edit: it turns out that sn@tch is not acceptable to this filter

I thought Copeland's mom having her meltdown was pretty hilarious last year.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I thought Copeland's mom having her meltdown was pretty hilarious last year.

It's a shame that the mother of Landon Collins and Gerald Willis doesn't have anymore kids that can betray her by not signing with LSU

The Alex Collins saga also spawned an all-time gif from LSUFreek

NO_PIG_SOOIE_zpsadb79e66.gif

Edited by JammerHammer21
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, the Trey Sanders recruitment stays interesting to the end. After it appeared he was a lock to UGA, there's Bama smoke building right now.

Having thought about it, this makes sense. If a bagman leaves Athens traveling to Bradenton at 70mph at 7:30 and another bagman leaves Tuscaloosa traveling to Brandenton at 70mph at 7:30...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Having thought about it, this makes sense. If a bagman leaves Athens traveling to Bradenton at 70mph at 7:30 and another bagman leaves Tuscaloosa traveling to Brandenton at 70mph at 7:30...

By 12:00pm, how many duffel bags does he have?

5, 5 is the correct answer because you need to add the bag from Ole Miss, Auburn, and Tennessee to go with Bama and UGA

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

5, 5 is the correct answer because you need to add the bag from Ole Miss, Auburn, and Tennessee to go with Bama and UGA

Oh trust me you are shelling out cash too. Maybe not to him, but you aren't clean.

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You forgot to factor in Mississippi State dropping a duffel

EDIT: Florida is also definitely dropping a duffel to stay in this recruitment

Edited by JammerHammer21

16 minutes ago, buno67 said:
28 minutes ago, mse326 said:

If he's smart he takes the bags, then makes a formal announcement that he'll commit on NSD. Get another round coming in.