The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Also hearing rumors that OSU only wants people who want to be here. Also hearing rumors that OSU soured on his senior film. Also hearing rumors that Ryan Day wasn't as high on him as Urban was. Also hearing rumors that he was scared of OSU competition.

There, I think that's all of them.

(PS: OSU takes minimum qualifiers.)

Here you go asshat

• Like 1

Just now, buno67 said:

Here you go asshat

Uhhh just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true... Learned that in the transfer thread tbh.

It's actually possible for schools to have slightly different standards on what counts as a credit (like Wisconsin needs 3 or 4 years of foreign language to enroll which screws us) so it's possible to take minimum qualifiers and have slightly different class requirements, so it is possible. I'm just giving you ****.

Also I laughed at asshat. Totally accurate.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

Didn't know they acknowledged it. That's a big get. Would love to know what did it.

The explanation from Michigan insiders was that Bama convinced him Harbaugh was going to the NFL soon so he flipped. Harbaugh apparently did enough to convince him that he isn't leaving for the NFL, and now he flipped back.

2 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

The explanation from Michigan insiders was that Bama convinced him Harbaugh was going to the NFL soon so he flipped. Harbaugh apparently did enough to convince him that he isn't leaving for the NFL, and now he flipped back.

Yeah, between McElwain leaving, Brown interviewing, and the Harbaugh rumors, he got spooked when they told him Harbaugh was going to be gone. I think literally the next day, Harbaugh went to Schefter and flat out dismissed them. Usually, he doesn't have to be that emphatic about it. His family shut it down, gave some vary vague statements, and decided he'd flip back a few days later, but didn't want to do it publicly.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

That's such a bad strategy. Saban should have gone with "Harbaugh is in danger of getting fired", not that he's going to voluntarily leave for the NFL. That just sets up Harbaugh for the ultimate Football Guy pump up speech.

• Like 2