Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Hearing from Bills beat writers Browns and Bills are talking trade prior to draft may have layed groundwork when they talked Tyrod Taylor. 

Trading out of the 4th spot makes a lot of sense if Barkley isn't there. Fitzpatrick isn't a fit and chubb seems like it would be a luxury pick. At i they target a CB or the WR from for alabama forget his name. 

If the bills have their eye in trading up for a qb, that could leave McCarron with not many options.  He could still wind up here.  The other thread says that the browns aren’t high in this class.  Could be Barkley, trade down, if Allen or mayfield fall, take them after the trade down, if not a guy in round 2, 3, or 4 to complete the qb room and get my dynamic players.  Myself, I love this qb class and with Taylor in the fold Allen is my top choice followed by mayfield.

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

So Walter football gave us a b for smith a b+ for hunbard and a wtf grade for the other guy.  They literally said a turnstile would be not only cheaper but better.

In all fairness, a turnstile would be pretty damn good if we faced it in the opposite direction. I'd be all for us bringing in one once Joe Thomas retires.

18 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Trading out of the 4th spot makes a lot of sense if Barkley isn't there. Fitzpatrick isn't a fit and chubb seems like it would be a luxury pick. At i they target a CB or the WR from for alabama forget his name. 

Alright I'll play... If we trade #4 for 12, 22 and more, I'm hoping Vita Vea is there. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

3 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Alright I'll play... If we trade #4 for 12, 22 and more, I'm hoping Vita Vea is there. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Should hve just kept Danny Shelton they’re the same played. It would be so Cleveland to draft Vea. He’s not even that good. Rather Taven Bryan 

4 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

That is all

Mastercheddaar

If we did that trade there is no reason that we should not come out of the draft with 4 playmakers and our qb.

Archived