Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

McCurry started the year well but played poorly down the stretch imo.

Irregardless of whether it is ward or another guy we need corner back for the boundary. On both sides. BBC is a player imo   

McCourty seems like a good dude and he could be a Josh McCown for our team. I'd keep him as a dime back .

If we had a good dB last year I think we may of won a game. 

Our needs are qbotf, cb, rb. 

LT if Joe retires. 

McCourty played a lot of DB #1 last year for the Browns. I think he could have a better year if he can play DB #2

Arizona opting for Mike Glennon over A.J. McCarron. I'm pretty sure the only open starting spot left is Buffalo at this point. He may have to settle for an insurance policy role.

Tampa Bay because I wouldn't trust Winston. I actually have more confidence Mahomes becomes a great QB than Winston and I've seen Mahomes in 1 game ever.

New Orleans could be the heir to Drew Brees if he is patient the next 2 years.

Arizona if they feel the need to double down and let Glennon and McCarron battle it out in camp.

Jacksonville as insurance on their Blake Bortles gamble

Oakland bc they don't have a decent back up and Derek Carr was clearly not the same player after injuring his back.

7 minutes ago, miserablesince96 said:

I don’t know how to quote tweets on my mobile phone but those who have twitter Jeremy Hill has retweeted the last to tweets about the Land that Jarvis Landry tweeted. LSU teammate supporting Hill or sign of something?

Would be the worst FA signing we have made since John St. Clair or Willie McGinest.

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

At worst Jeremy Hill is low risk project worth maybe 2.5 mill. He def wouldn’t be the worst. Had some great years with Hue 

Well as a rookie he had five 100 yard games. His second year he had none. His 3rd year he had 2 (both against the Browns) and last year he had a 100 yard season. If he is a project he has done it in reverse order. Good to decent to below average. I suppose something could change but I have no interest in trying to rejuvenate the career of someone I don't like and he makes it really easy not to like him.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well as a rookie he had five 100 yard games. His second year he had none. His 3rd year he had 2 (both against the Browns) and last year he had a 100 yard season. If he is a project he has done it in reverse order. Good to decent to below average. I suppose something could change but I have no interest in trying to rejuvenate the career of someone I don't like and he makes it really easy not to like him.

I think ppl underestimate the good a change of scenery could really do. Sure he’s been below average but it doesn’t mean he lacks talent. Maybe It was his environment. I believe our OL is much stronger then cinci goalies back potentially. Short yardage. Idk. He plays with a chip. Talks a lot. We need more guys with An attitude imo

39 minutes ago, miserablesince96 said:

I don’t know how to quote tweets on my mobile phone but those who have twitter Jeremy Hill has retweeted the last to tweets about the Land that Jarvis Landry tweeted. LSU teammate supporting Hill or sign of something?

I heard from some insiders today that the Browns are heavily leaning towards bringing in a RB. The two that are on their list right now are Carlos Hyde and Jeremy Hill.

How any team would actually give money to Jeremy Hill at this point I have no idea.

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I heard from some insiders today that the Browns are heavily leaning towards bringing in a RB. The two that are on their list right now are Carlos Hyde and Jeremy Hill.

How any team would actually give money to Jeremy Hill at this point I have no idea.

I’d much rather have Carlos Hyde at a Dion Lewis like deal. 

Archived