BDP's 2018 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Easier if I owned number one pick. lol.   Are you able to edit BDP's OP?  If so, I can copy and paste his order and move it into my post before you empty his post.   Two draft orders in two posts are too much to read.

No, unfortunately I can only edit posts in the college football forum. 

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

How about Mad Mike? 

Never mind.... I think reposting SirA1's g-doc on every page is our best solution.

Yeah that might just be the way to go. I don't think there's technically a mod assigned to this forum. You'd have to get a global mod to edit the OP.

25 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Yeah that might just be the way to go. I don't think there's technically a mod assigned to this forum. You'd have to get a global mod to edit the OP.

If only there were a couple posters who were in here all the time, that volunteered to be mods to take care of stuff like this.

But clearly having no mod is the better option......

new-eye-roll-gif-455.gif

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Top of pg 7 in draft thread...everything should be updated thru rd 3 anyway

Don't do that. Too long to read.  SirA1 and I agree to take a care of it by using his g-doc plus latest update every page.  Thank you.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Don't pick again until 161. Long wait. 

Want to do Jaguars too?

Google Doc updated through current picks. Heading to bed as I have to get up at 430am for work and am losing an hour on top of that.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Want to do Jaguars too?

Google Doc updated through current picks. Heading to bed as I have to get up at 430am for work and am losing an hour on top of that.

I run Jaguars.   Titans could be his if he wants to.

Archived