BDP's 2018 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

Just now, samsel23 said:

Apologies from the Chiefs. 14 hours day killin me, hard to keep track of who was on the board.  I don’t believe any of those guys had been selected

Why don't you wait until tomorrow night?  I was set to draft Mike White for Jaguars. Stupid!>:(B|

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Apologies from the Chiefs. 14 hours day killin me, hard to keep track of who was on the board.  I don’t believe any of those guys had been selected

It's all good I'm doing long days myself Sun-Wed. Not much time for more than work, eat, sleep.

Should have most of the list caught up.

Just now, SirA1 said:

It's all good I'm doing long days myself Sun-Wed. Not much time for more than work, eat, sleep.

Should have most of the list caught up.

Now only 3 GMs are missing their picks.   What do we do with 5th - 7th Rounds as we are about to complete 4th round.

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Now only 3 GMs are missing their picks.   What do we do with 5th - 7th Rounds as we are about to complete 4th round.

I'm fine stopping whenever. 4 Rounds is an accomplishment IMO. 5 Rounds is ok too.

Jets in real life have been sitting and masturbating while many key players have secured their contracts with other teams. My Jets in this stupid Mock has lived up to their billing.  No trade. No FA signing in advance.

Matthew-McConaughey.gif

Doc is updated. My Back pick has been made.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l-b_cncGuMSXg1fjNZS42mC6hWxqHw62TE_lqpIxLA0/edit

5.139 L.A. Rams via New York Giants  [3:00pm-3:40pm] @DTMW78      

5.140 Indianapolis Colts  [3:40pm-4:20pm] @cortes02   

5.141 Seattle Seahawks from Houston [4:20pm-5:00pm] @One Punch Man

5.142 Denver Broncos  [5:00pm-5:40pm] @Counselor   

5.143 San Francisco 49ers from N.Y. Jets [5:40pm-6:20pm] @Forge

5.144 Tampa Bay Buccaneers [6:20pm-7:00pm]  @xlfrosti

Can all make picks now.    

Archived