Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

3 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Mahomes working out with Richie James in Texas...

That video really puts into perspective how ridiculously accurate all NFL QBs are... Even if I had the arm to get it within 10 yards of the reciever I would most likely be another 10 yards off to one side or another. And I think Mahomes is exceptional but that was effortless... I couldn't tell if it was against the wind or with it but it did look to be fairly breezy too. Thanks for the share.

16 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

That video really puts into perspective how ridiculously accurate all NFL QBs are... Even if I had the arm to get it within 10 yards of the reciever I would most likely be another 10 yards off to one side or another. And I think Mahomes is exceptional but that was effortless... I couldn't tell if it was against the wind or with it but it did look to be fairly breezy too. Thanks for the share.

Mahomes touch is ridiculous for a guy with his arm strength. Truly a different type of beast. Poor AFC West, will have to deal with him for the next 10-15 years lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Another second place finish! Though I understand not trading the 2nd overall pick. Still think a package of 2019 1st round swaps, 2019 3rd and 2020 1st beats the Browns offer. 

Yeah but apparently the Giants where not interested in that swap of firsts. Guess they really wanted to have that second first this year.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Another second place finish! Though I understand not trading the 2nd overall pick. Still think a package of 2019 1st round swaps, 2019 3rd and 2020 1st beats the Browns offer. 

I agree, but like I said a while back, if they don't value the swap, it was never going to matter. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah but apparently the Giants where not interested in that swap of firsts. Guess they really wanted to have that second first this year.

If we would have given up our 2nd overall pick, then they should have had to give up either a 2020 2nd or 2019 3rd rounder.

So #2 overall for OBJ and 2019 3rd rounder. 

That would have worked. 

Just now, Forge said:

Or they think that they can land Haskins at 6, or only need to move up to like 4

Highly unlikely they can stay put at #6 and get Haskins. Need to see it to believe it. Both top QBs will be gone by the 4th pick.