Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Schefter said one source described Wilcox as having stage fright. Wait what? LOL!

Given the injury history of our secondary, maybe he got nervous he'd actually have to play?

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Given the injury history of our secondary, maybe he got nervous he'd actually have to play?

LOL

can we please just sign eric reid now? I mean, seriously. We obviously want S depth, what better way than to sign a former probowler who knows the system? we have the cap space.. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

rumor/news is he wasn't happy with not being a first ballot so he opted out?

I heard a rumor this morning that he won't attend due to financial reasons. I know he's had some money problems, so that does make sense. Apparently it can be a little expensive to participate in the festivities. 

Not sure if that makes him more or less of a bum, but that is a completely reasonable reason not to attend, if true. 

On June 8, 2018 at 3:30 PM, N4L said:

I heard a rumor this morning that he won't attend due to financial reasons. I know he's had some money problems, so that does make sense. Apparently it can be a little expensive to participate in the festivities. 

Not sure if that makes him more or less of a bum, but that is a completely reasonable reason not to attend, if true. 

Aside from the fact he made enough while playing to have no financial issues for the rest of his life....I cannot feel any sympathy for him. 

Yes, I too think TO is a BUM!

• Like 2