NCAA Recruiting Thread

Kmart128

"I wasn’t there," Dawkins said. "I just got out of criminal court case for the last two months. I had no involvement with Deandre Ayton, that’s a fact. So the whole (February 2018) ESPN report (that said Dawkins and Miller discussed paying Ayton), that’s something I couldn’t say is accurate because I never had conversations about delivering Deandre Ayton to Arizona for Sean Miller. Didn't happen."

Edited by 11sanchez11

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

do yall eve have room for him? yall got 2 pf's in this class already.

Yeah we have at least 2 more schollies to give. I think they'd take Smith no matter what, he's the closest thing to Tariq Owens left and we need a shot blocker.

In more good news, we just got SFA grad transfer TJ Holyfield. Immediate starter for us at the 4/5.

• Like 1

Despite losing Boogie Ellis late I still really like Duke's 2019 class, especially because Joey Baker is essentially a part of the group. Should be a good team next season, maybe even better than this years group TBH. 

G - Tre Jones | Jordan Goldwire

G - Cassius Stanley | Alex O'Connell 

F - Wendell Moore | Joey Baker

F - Matthew Hurt | Jack White

F - Vernon Carey Jr | Marques Bolden | Javin DeLaurier? 

23 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

So within the past few days Memphis has added Lester Quinones, Rayjon Tucker and now Boogie Ellis.

They're one of the more intriguing team for this upcoming season. Crazy talented but also extremely young.

They'll be good but not great. Wiseman is an elite talent but he's their only really good player. Tucker should be able to produce at a high level but then the rest of their freshmen should be solid but nothing spectacular. 

On 5/12/2019 at 3:07 PM, NYRaider said:

Duke is leading for Jalen Johnson, Brandon Boston, and Mark Williams. They're also putting the full court press on Walker Kessler. They could realistically land 4 top 15 players in 2020. 

From everything I hear, Jalen Johnson is a near lock to UK. Also hearing Brandon Boston and Sharife Cooper might be a package deal.

Edited by Jetfan66

13 hours ago, Jetfan66 said:

From everything I hear, Jalen Johnson is a near lock to UK. Also hearing Brandon Boston and Sharife Cooper might be a package deal.

Wrong Intel, all of the experts have Jalen Johnson to Duke and Duke has been the perceived leader for Brandon Boston for a while. Jeremy Roach, Brandon Boston, and Jalen Johnson have all been talking about playing together in college since last summer, Roach committing early is a big help for us.

Edited by NYRaider