2018 NFL Draft Combine

Rockice_8

4 minutes ago, KodiakThunder said:

He grew up a jets fan yes. But i havent seen anything where he said he wants to be a jet more than anything. Where was that reported??

There was some quote where he said he’d love to play for the Jets or something. I’m sure it’ll come up fast in a google search 

33 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Brian O'Neill and Kolton Miller are pretty athletic guys for their size. O'Neill ran the 3 cone in 7.14. That's decent for a WR. He played defense in HS and played TE his Freshman year.

Play him at TE. heh.

Both could end up top 15.

Ryan Nall and Chris Warren make me more curious about them.  Warren could be used as h-back or flanker.  Nall can be as good as hot RB commodity for Jeremy Bates.

Mark Walton ran slow? Must be that bum ankle.

Edit: Hey,  I posted 300 more posts than you and yet I am still baby member while you are veteran member. Not cool.>:(

Just now, rampantjet said:

EQ St. Brown got 20 reps and he doesn't have T-Rex arms like those other guys.  33 inch arms.

He is my man. Thank you for recognizing him. lol.

J'ron Moore, whom many mockers had Jets taken in late round, is no slouch either.

14 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

EQ St. Brown got 20 reps and he doesn't have T-Rex arms like those other guys.  33 inch arms.

He’s a weird guy for me. You have to like his size and all that comes with that. I’m sure he has a good amount of speed to go with that size. The thing that bugs me about him... is he doesn’t use his size to his advantage as much as he could. He plays pretty soft for a big guy. Doesn’t attack, goes down easy, etc. He also isn’t fluid at all. And I’m not sure you can teach that like other things. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He’s a weird guy for me. You have to like his size and all that comes with that. I’m sure he has a good amount of speed to go with that size. The thing that bugs me about him... is he doesn’t use his size to his advantage as much as he could. He plays pretty soft for a big guy. Doesn’t attack, goes down easy, etc. He also isn’t fluid at all. And I’m not sure you can teach that like other things. 

I agree that he needs to use his size better and be more aggressive, but he is an extremely fluid mover for a 6'5 guy.

Archived