2018 NFL Draft Combine

Rockice_8

Wow... Not many of defensive players have stood out in measurements.  Just normal.    Both Edmunds and LVE have outstanding measurements for any schemes but they need to run well to be Tampa 2 MLB.  Colts for example.

Granted, Walter doesn't complete lists but I am sold that nothing is special in measurements.  Vita being T-Rex?  pffttt

OL stars for Maccagnan could be C Scott Quessenberry and G Colby Gossett.

G Will Hernandez's 32 may be problematic for ZBS but his 10 split is 1.76. He could reach on time.  umm.

Kolton Miller's said being nimble is not a joke.  Now we need to watch out of his knee bend and leverage since he is freaking 6 8.  If they check out fine, he may push top 5 talent into a pool of availability for 6th overall selection.

1 minute ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Justin Jackson from Northwestern looks impressive to me. Fast and also really smooth doing the drills. I've liked what I have seen from him. 

Freeman and Ballage has better times than expected too.

3 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

Wouldn't be a bad choice if he's still there in the 2nd round.  Start him at RT, maybe kick Shell in to guard.

I think he sneaks into the late 1st. I have him as the #3 OT in the draft.  I def dont think he falls to us in the 2nd though, tremendous value if he does though. 

Archived