2018 NFL Combine Thread

flyingmonkey30

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Leighton Vander Esch - 4.66

Fred Warner - 4.66

Tremaine Edmunds. - 4.55

Roquan Smith. - 4.52

Shaquem Griffin. 4.38

I like that 4.66 for LVE. He plays just as fast as anyone of those guys. Hope we can ****** him up in the 2nd. 

WTF sn@tch is a bad word?

Im doing corners tonight, and I almost dont even want to move past Ward from Ohio State. He runs like lightening and hits like thunder. This kids not afraid to fight. I cant see him landing hits like that in the NFL consistently, but I can certainly see the compete in him. He is going to be really good...cant wait to see him show off tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I am still really iffy on this guy. Something about him worries me like we are not gonna get our money back. 

This kid is the real deal. If you don't like Lee you won't like Smith, but if you do then no need to worry.

Da'Ron Payne is going under the radar in this combine. I don't think anyone expected him to put up Donatri Poe like numbers (outside of bench). I think he can play the 1 and the 3. Look for Dallas to take a hard look at Payne for the 19th overall pick.

32 minutes ago, JWingate said:

This kid is the real deal. If you don't like Lee you won't like Smith, but if you do then no need to worry.

I'm sure he can play in this league. H/e he has a somewhat slender frame for one of those most punishing positions in football. He throws himself around and gets dinged up all the time. He may be good but will it be 16 games good or just 8 games and missing the other 8?

Not to mention he has problems in coverage which shouldn't happen for a guy with his size and athletic ability. We already have Hitchens. 

Archived