2018 NFL Combine Thread

flyingmonkey30

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I thought it went without saying that most if not all people run faster without a bunch of pads on.

Okay, so I'm going to refrine from lashing out with asanine comments.  Yes, everyone runs slower with their pads and helmet on.  Padspeed or Gamestrength is used in reference to stating someone is slower or weaker during the game than their performance metrics would indicate.

Example?  Sure.  A player runs a 4.2 - 40 time at the Combine, but will get caught from behind often from players who recorded 4.5 - 40 time's.

Example 2?  Sure.  A player records 30 reps on the benchpress at the Combine, but gets blown up by guys who recorded weaker results in strength metrics.

There is no secret that there are truely people out there that are are labeled a "Gym Hero" because those results don't translate to the field.  Hope this clears some things up for you.  9_9

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Quenton Nelson continues to do everything right. Put up 35 reps. 

Sounds like Price may have injured himself on bench

I thought they dont start drills until tomorrow?

Do you have a link?

11 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Yeah Orlando Brown with a historical bad combine performance. 14 reps yesterday, 5.8 40 today ??

his pro day is going to be very important. If not going to have to rely heavily on game tape

Also drawing more bad attention for loafing during drills.

Archived