2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

Oof Ronald Jones pulled something there...he had a good start too

Won't be able to do on field drills I imagine which was big for him cause I'm sure teams wanted to see him catch, but he could show that at his pro day assuming this injury isn't bad.

And, teams already knew he has very good speed.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Barkley ran a 4.42 and I'm pretty sure he stumbled out of the gate.

I think he might've been able to hit 4.39 had he not.

Well if they stumble at the start the guys supposed to blow the whistle and have him come back. But that's only on the take off

27 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Sorry but the underwear olympics isn’t going to convince Dorsey to take Barkley over Darnold.  Franchise qb or franchise rb?

Btw last I heard Dorsey was already wondering how to explain to the media why he would pass on Barkley at 4. At number one ain’t happening. 

Ok one annual slow down the excitement post done. Many more to go. Carry on 

I think there's about a 90% chance that Saquon Barkley becomes an elite NFL player.

There's significantly less of a chance that Darnold or any of these QB's do the same.

That is the argument. I love all of these quarterbacks, especially Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield. Any of those three and I'd be thrilled. We're guaranteed one of those guys regardless of where we pick. I'd still probably take the QB I wanted #1, but man would I love to have the two best players in the last two drafts on our roster (Barkley/Garrett). Both are uber fuhhhreaks.

I'd be pretty irritated if we took a QB at #1 and then Barkley went 2 or 3. I don't like Minkah Fitzpatrick or Bradley Chubb, who would be the favorites for our picks at that spot.

We'll see what happens in free agency for the Giants and Colts. That is likely to determine how probable it is for Barkley to land at pick #4.

Archived