2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

35 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

he was clocked at 21 mph at the senior bowl. Maybe he just doesn't have great technique?

Technique wasn't perfect but it wasn't as bad as a lot of others. The 40 is a measure of burst for the most part, most guys don't start to hit full speed until after 40 yards. 

8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Not to be too big of a ball bag, but he used a prosthetic. It’s a movement that uses chest, tris, lats, delta, etc.  He has those. 

Maybe the prosthetic hinders you, I have no clue, but Pistorius ran a 10.9 without any feet.

Not trying to hate on the kid at all, but once you have a prosthetic to compensate for your disability, how shocked should we be when you put up normal numbers?

Just curious what y’all think.

8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

So dumb to make statements like this.

If he runs a 4.52 and jumps 38”, half the conversation is how you failed to do what you said you would despite putting on an impressive display.

No need to tell anyone what you’re gonna do, just show ‘em.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not to be too big of a ball bag, but he used a prosthetic. It’s a movement that uses chest, tris, lats, delta, etc.  He has those. 

Maybe the prosthetic hinders you, I have no clue, but Pistorius ran a 10.9 without any feet.

Not trying to hate on the kid at all, but once you have a prosthetic to compensate for your disability, how shocked should we be when you put up normal numbers?

I was actually going to say something similar but didn't want to be that guy lol. Thanks for stepping off the ledge first. There are plenty of things this kid does that is super impressive, this wouldn't be at the top of the list for me. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Much better than Orlando Brown.

Just now, Forge said:

I was actually going to say something similar but didn't want to be that guy lol. Thanks for stepping off the ledge first. There are plenty of things this kid does that is super impressive, this wouldn't be at the top of the list for me. 

You know I have no issue putting my foot in my mouth. ? 

Archived