Help With Keepers - Pick 3

AkronsWitness

Simple. I get to keep 3 in the rounds I drafted them in. 1/2 point PPR

Jordan Howard - 6th

Todd Gurley -5th

Isiah Crowell - 10th

Michael Thomas - 8th

Tyreke Hill - 7th

Im pretty locked in on Michael Thomas and Jordan Howard (hoping hes more Leveon Bell than Todd Gurley in his 2nd year). 

My big question is Crowell/Hill/Gurley. I will have a top 3 pick in the draft with 30 keepers already off the board so there is a chance I can pick whatever one I dont keep back up--but still there will probably be a RB or WR better than Crow/Hill/Gurley there with my top 3 pick and Ill just have to sit there and wait till the 2nd and pray nobody snags the one I dont keep.

Agree with the others, though I will admit I gave some pause to consider Hill now that Maclin  is gone and I suspect he'll have a more prominent role in the offense. But Crowell should be the pick. Just too much value at round 10. 

20 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So Howard in the 6th, Crowell in the 10th and Mike Thomas in the 8th is the consensus then.

Those are 3 tremendous values.  

Thomas and Howard are both a 1-2 round ADP

Crowell is around 4-5 value

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2017 at 6:44 PM, squire12 said:

Those are 3 tremendous values.  

Thomas and Howard are both a 1-2 round ADP

Crowell is around 4-5 value

Im having serious controversy in my head about Crowell vs. Tyreke Hill. I think Hill is going to be a monster this year and can blow a week wide open for you with his big play ability and now being the focal point in the KC offense. Being a Browns fan, I also dont want to regret being some sort of homer and keeping Crowell and him having dud weeks because the Browns abandon the run since they will be losing by double digits most of the time.

Am I over thinking this? haha 

Archived