Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I really like it too, heres hoping for a lot more quick 

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/anime/isekai-quartet-season-2-release-date-anime-sequel-confirmed-isekai-pentet-sextet-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-raphtalia-naofumi-wise-mans-grandchild/

It will be back fairly soon. Probably spring 2020, plus season 2 is supposed to come out later this year. 

11 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone watch Radiant? I saw episode one and didnt dig it right away 

Am caught up to the current episode, it's based on an old french manga/comic (2003-ish)

It does get good but not until the main trio is introduced around episode 3 or 4. 

Closest comparison I can make is Naruto.

I took the recommendation from someone here to watch Fate/Zero a long while back. For the life of me I couldn't get past an episode (tried twice). Picked it up again and started 4ish episodes back of where I was last time...fly through it. Not sure what I didn't like last time but it's super good. I'll probably finish season 2 tonight.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

anyone know if there's a plan to add the english dub of attack on titan s3 to hulu?

There probably is down the line but I didn't see any recent news on it. Funimation and Xfinity on demand have it.

• Like 1