Browns expected to trade for Jarvis Landry

49erurtaza

I knew he was gone, but it's still sad to see him go. He was the face of the team besides Wake. He was my favorite player on the team. Even if it ends up a good trade, a lot of Dolphin fans will be pissed regardless if he is worth that much money. If it's a terrible trade, yikes... 

4 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

First Hartline and now Landry. Tannehill's favorite targets both went to Cleveland. 

Brian Hartline, Charles Clay, Davone Bess.. all players that Tannehill elevated who then tanked after leaving Miami.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean is there a chance they're trading #4 for Landry?

Unlikely since it's being reported Miami is getting two picks.

Just now, cddolphin said:

Brian Hartline, Charles Clay, Davone Bess.. all players that Tannehill elevated who then tanked after leaving Miami.

33 and a conditional in 2019 sounds good then.

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I miss Clay. Buffalo spent way too much money on him, but we haven't had a reliable weapon at TE since besides Sims. But Clay was so dynamic with Tanny. 

I totally forgot about Bess. 

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

It's a bad move for a team that went 0-16?. There wide receiver core easily one of the best in the NFL .

Paying a player more than he's worth is a bad move for any team. Regardless of record.

Good for the browns i hope they draft Saquon Barkley now ,browns have plenty of talent on that team they just got to put it together.In my opinion i wouldn't draft a quarterback in the first round i still believe you put a team around DeShone Kizer he will be just find 

Coleman,Gorden,Njoku,landry and draft Saquon that look pretty damn good if you ask me.kizer just might be that dude

Just now, Danger said:

33 and a conditional in 2019 sounds good then.

That would be highway robberty for Miami. I would be jumping up and down if we got the first pick in the 2nd round AND another pick. I sincerely doubt it though.

My guess?

A 2018 3rd and a 2019 6th.

After this trade its even more reason for the Browns to get Cousins. Give him that 3 year fully guaranteed contract if you have too. They have the cap space to not worry about expiring contracts over the next couple years even with Cousins making 30+. A starting O of: 

Cousins, Barkley, Gordon, Landry, Coleman, Njoku and an already solid oline is flithy. 

Trade down from #4 and then just load up on defense. The Browns would instantly become a playoff contender. 

Archived