Browns expected to trade for Jarvis Landry

49erurtaza

6 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

He's overrated for $16 million, but he's a very good player. But the Dolphins offense was bad with or without him so the Dolphins' offense isn't going to fall off the cliff without him. 

Exactly. Kenny Stills was your guy's best slot receiver. Dolphins deserve a ton of credit for making a fabulous move here, and having the forward-thinking approach of signing Stills last off-season for pennies of what Landry will get.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Trade for honey badger

Actually see him being released imo .

haha funny this free agency and off season looked boring minus the qb situation . Now it's randomly becoming a trade for trade off season . This is the most trades I've seen in any year and it's not even march 14 yet .

Heres hoping Washington does something smart . 

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I bet if he was a rams you would of been happy as heck . Lol like dude averaged 100 catches with crappy qbs and he's overrated .

No no no no no no no. Trust me, we already have this kind of worthless receiver in Cooper Kupp.

Reason I am so invested in this move is because I LOVED how the Browns were building this franchise from the ground. A dynasty in the making. And are going to ruin it this off-season.

1 minute ago, chris00cm said:

No no no no no no no. Trust me, we already have this kind of worthless receiver in Cooper Kupp.

Reason I am so invested in this move is because I LOVED how the Browns were building this franchise from the ground. A dynasty in the making. And are going to ruin it this off-season.

Cooper Kupp sucks ? He's just a rookie dude lol . 

3 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Exactly. Kenny Stills was your guy's best slot receiver. Dolphins deserve a ton of credit for making a fabulous move here, and having the forward-thinking approach of signing Stills last off-season for pennies of what Landry will get.

Yes they handled the Stills situation amazingly. It's just a shame Parker hasn't panned out. Carroo hasn't shown anything either. WR isn't a hole on the team, but it's a question mark now (although it kind of was even with Landry). 

3 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Trades are going to happen. You can't win only via the draft though they will add a lot through it. Jarvis is not a bad pick and. again, depends on the contract situation. He could play just on the tag money and bet on himself. 

What's wrong with Cooper Kupp? He played well enough as a rookie. He will only get better.

2 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

LOL. We're going to ruin our rebuild by trading a third and probably a midround pick for one of the better possession receivers in the league who is still young? Really? You do realize we'll still have plenty of cash and draft capital to work with, right? If we made a bunch of moves like this, then I'd agree. But I don't know how a move like this would ruin the offseason.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

LOL. We're going to ruin our rebuild by trading a third and probably a midround pick for one of the better possession receivers in the league who is still young? Really? You do realize we'll still have plenty of cash and draft capital to work with, right? If we made a bunch of moves like this, then I'd agree. But I don't know how a move like this would ruin the offseason.

Not just this move in particular. This is the first of many poor decisions this new FO will make.

If not, I'll happily eat crow.

Very mixed on this. On one hand I knew it was coming and that he would cost too much to retain. On the other hand he's a really hard worker and has been incredibly productive for us. Browns are getting a real nice weapon for whichever QB they end up landing this offseason.

Will miss Jarvis, and wish him the best with Cleveland. Legitimately hope that he can help the Browns turn things around.

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Maybe they'll make a final pitch for Cousins now.

Cousins - Barkley - Gordon - Landry - Coleman - Njoku

That would be a nasty offense.

I do wonder if Kirk might be looking at the Browns now like... "Maybe?" but I still think they likely will go after AJ McCarron on a prove it deal. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Very mixed on this. On one hand I knew it was coming and that he would cost too much to retain. On the other hand he's a really hard worker and has been incredibly productive for us. Browns are getting a real nice weapon for whichever QB they end up landing this offseason.

Will miss Jarvis, and wish him the best with Cleveland. Legitimately hope that he can help the Browns turn things around.

My thoughts exactly 

The Vikings still have 2 WRs who are more desirable than Gordon and Landry, and a better defense. And currently a better RB to hand off to. Cleveland can offer more money but they won't offer much more

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

The Vikings still have 2 WRs who are more desirable than Gordon and Landry, and a better defense. And currently a better RB to hand off to. Cleveland can offer more money but they won't offer much more

If I were Kirk I would be in Minny. 

Archived