Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Here's the deal.

I'm fairly confident the GBPs will be able to field a complete defensive backfield this year.

Will they be able to replace the apparently irreplaceable talent that some see as DR?

I believe they can.

I've not wanted Hundley to ever take another regular season snap with the GBPs. This is closer to becoming a reality.

All is not lost in my book.

25 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

I find it really hard to blame Kizer for the dumpster fire that Cleveland was last year. Not sure what was expected from a rookie QB in that situation. He clearly has more talent then Hundley and is the best prospect on our team since Rodgers. I want to see what Mac can do with him.

As for Randall, I'm sure they didn't do this without having a plan in place for fixing the CB position. 

Is Kizer really that much more talented than Hundley? Their scouting reports look pretty much the same to me. Guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Here's the deal.

I'm fairly confident the GBPs will be able to field a complete defensive backfield this year.

Will they be able to replace the apparently irreplaceable talent that some see as DR?

I believe they can.

I've not wanted Hundley to ever take another regular season snap with the GBPs. This is closer to becoming a reality.

There's colleges with better CB groups than we have right now.

And that's not me exaggerating, it's real.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

There's colleges with better CB groups than we have right now.

And that's not me exaggerating, it's real.

The world has not stopped spinning.

The season is months away.

FA starts next week.

Then the draft.

"Right now" doesnt break my bank.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Here's the deal.

I believe they can.

Our DB rotation currently looks like:

HHCD/Marwin Evans

Kentrell Brice/Josh Jones

Kevin King/Quinten Rollins

Josh Hawkins/Herb Waters

Lenzy Pipkins/Donatello Brown

That's completely horrendous, borderline unplayable. You're an injury to Kevin King to not having a single playable CB. 

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is Kizer really that much more talented than Hundley? Their scouting reports look pretty much the same to me. Guy with a million dollar body and a ten cent head.

Guy was directly responsible for their loss in the game that they had the best chance for victory, against us.. ish.

Just now, Leader said:

The world has not stopped spinning.

The season is months away.

FA starts next week.

Then the draft.

"Right now" doesnt break my bank.

I have faith  they can "fix" this. But the value on the return we just got is a joke. Kizer will do nothing to help this team. Get someone back who can help if you want to trade him. Not a developmental backup. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Our DB rotation currently looks like:

HHCD/Marwin Evans

Kentrell Brice/Josh Jones

Kevin King/Quinten Rollins

Josh Hawkins/Herb Waters

Lenzy Pipkins/Donatello Brown

That's completely horrendous, borderline unplayable. You're an injury to Kevin King to not having a single playable CB. 

It's also March. Free agency hastn started. The draft hasn't happened.

Guys....Gute may be the GM but GB has that weird structure where McCarthy and Ball are also part of the discussions and then they run things by Murphy. This deal has McCarthy written all over it

He's the one who wanted Hundley during the draft 3 yrs ago. He clearly wasn't a fan of Randall since he called him out publicly on at least 2 separate occasions. Kizer shares similarities to Hundley(as a draft prospect)

Thus, I believe the right course of action here is to FIRE MIKE MCMUFFIN

Just now, Packerraymond said:

When can I expect your drafted Justin Harrell like YouTube video to release?

I already posted  this is worse  than when Ted drafted Harrell today elsewhere. 

I'm getting up to get drunk. This is ******* depressing.

We traded for Jamarcus Russell for a starting CB.

Archived