NCAA Tournament South Region Discussion

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

There's always that one random bracket and this is obviously it. Also, there's always that one random Blue Blood that benefits from it and this time it happens to be Kentucky.

I've been having a good year so far new job, new relationships, eagles super bowl.

As a Nevada alumni their final 4 confirmed. 

35 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think the universities are free to receive gifts, I mean what would you call the millions they receive in donations from boosters?

Yup. It's to the university who give it to the kids as their uniform. I would be surprised if they get to keep them, though I don't know if kids can usually keep their game worn uniforms or not.

This also isn't really altruistic by Curry or Under Armour. It's marketing and publicity that's it.

56 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Yup. It's to the university who give it to the kids as their uniform. I would be surprised if they get to keep them, though I don't know if kids can usually keep their game worn uniforms or not.

This also isn't really altruistic by Curry or Under Armour. It's marketing and publicity that's it.

I also think that it is because UMBC is an Under Armour school. Nike/UA/Adidas always give their schools unis/shoes/gear and no one would say anything. It only got brought up because UA let Curry take credit.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

They don't get to keep the uniforms but they keep the shoes. You can buy your uniform if you want it but the university can't "give" it to you.

Archived