Free Agency News

Kmart128

18 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Pouncy is washed, he's got terrible hips and slow feet.

The Pouncy brothers are also insane. Yeah nah. Pass.

He did have his best years next to INcognito. I dont necessarily think it would be an ideal move but it would be an upgrade when healthy. I think he has given up last year because of all the issues they were having. My only concern would be him and Incognito getting under the skin over other players (potential bullying). Not sure I would want that in the locker room but that can be handled with the right players and coaches around them. For the right price I would be good with it and let groy fight for RG and play back up Center.

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I think we are signing him.... is he any good?

Ehhh very mediocre. Many Bills fans wanted to improve the MLB... I wanted him back just cause the Linebacker market is thin and overpaid. He gets a bad rep in pass coverage. Every once in awhile he will get his hand in lane but those moments are few and far between. He is slow and will never be a guy that makes a lot of play behind the LOS. He just makes a living from making tackles. That's about all you'll get from him is a tackle 3-8 yards down field.

25 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Preston Brown to the Bengals. Not sure the overpay but signing came in when they found out Burfict got suspended.

I expect us to add a LB earlier on in draft or watch if any releases happen

Think Will Compton will sign for us. Trent Murphy apparently said something about a teammate coming to Buffalo to be his roommate. I'm guessing Compton... Could also be Pryor

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Damn, Vinny Curry was released. I'd much rather him over Hughes or Murphy 

Bills can bring him in and structure a long term contract with him rotating in with hughes and murphy. Next offseason they can cut hughes or trade him. I think this is more wishful thinking then actually happening.

I wonder if bills have any interest in Bowman and/or Maclin both can fill a need.

Beane said his focus has shifted entirely to the draft this morning. Said big splash type signings are done. 

Who knows what to believe out of him though. Also said he hasn't thought about trading up further yet :D 

dr-evil-austin-powers-yeah-right-meme.jp

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What can you guys tell me about Shareece Wright? It appears that Oakland signed him.

Pretty bad whenever he sees the field. When Gaines was injured I was begging us to put in another Corner... I guess Wright offers Vet experience

Archived