The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

18 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm gonna miss him and (I never thought I'd say this) Arnette (minus his damn attitude) next year. We're going to be hurting in DBland

Yeah, hard to replace 3 CBs that will go in the top 2 rounds. Arnette had a big-time year of improvement.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah, hard to replace 3 CBs that will go in the top 2 rounds. Arnette had a big-time year of improvement.

I almost want to consider that an underestamation of what it was. He was very bad last year and was a PoS. This year, he was excellent and a PoS (with half a hand on one arm). I've never been so wrong about anything in my entire life from my evaluation of him last year lol. Good coaching does wonders. He will be missed, 100%

Edited by JTagg7754

14 hours ago, NateDawg said:

we have been doing that for years now. So it cant be that hard. Seems like we have been saying that every year. Oh man we are losing this DB, how will we replace him. 2 years, that replacement leaves for the NFL, oh man we are losing this DB, how will we replace him...

We are DBU, we will reload.

I would be more concerned about the DEs tho. We usually had that replacement who was waiting to break out while the other stud was getting ready to be a first pick. I didnt really see DE this year just flash and make a statement that when Young is gone, he will be the go to stud to fill his shoes

50 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

ELnso8WWkAAy2Jo.jpg

Ryan Day misses the CFP press conference because he was recruiting CJ Stroud in California. Those three look happy to be there. 

That should be a huge message to Shroud. Would say he is prolly the projected starter after fields leaves