The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

42-41 game in the playoff semifinal.  Better than losing 51-45 against the team that would be absolutely annihilated in the next round.  

That’s none of my business though, as Kermit would say. 

In a vacuum sure. Unfortunately for that argument the two teams your references actually played one another and unlike those two scores you posted, it wasn’t close or on a neutral field. 

4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

In a vacuum sure. Unfortunately for that argument the two teams your references actually played one another and unlike those two scores you posted, it wasn’t close or on a neutral field. 

Your team got upset.  Upsets happen.  Their luck ran out, and they got blasted by a much more talented team.  And who cares if it’s on a neutral field or not, that means absolutely nothing.  All bowl games have been on neutral field for as long as I can remember.  

9 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Your team got upset.  Upsets happen.  Their luck ran out, and they got blasted by a much more talented team.  And who cares if it’s on a neutral field or not, that means absolutely nothing.  All bowl games have been on neutral field for as long as I can remember.  

My point was they beat OSU at the Horseshoe by 22

Edited by BigC421/

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Pictures might not be able to help reading comprehension in this case.

All beef aside, sorry for the thread jack I just thought the original comment was ridiculous.  My reading comprehension is just fine. Not sure why this seems to be a go to claim for a lot of you whenever someone disagrees with what you have to say.  I comprehend what your saying, it’s just wrong. 

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

All beef aside, sorry for the thread jack I just thought the original comment was ridiculous.  My reading comprehension is just fine. Not sure why this seems to be a go to claim for a lot of you whenever someone disagrees with what you have to say.  I comprehend what your saying, it’s just wrong. 

You came into our team forum to run your mouth and troll and inject yourself into a conversation between other people, that’s on you. You can’t even tell that 90+% of this forum wants Day gone and it’s a statement you replied to that illustrates how below expectations this team performed with a clear dominant quarterback like Stroud they played to in 2021 and 2022.

Not everyone here is a blind homer, we are quite capable of legitimate constructive criticism.

Surprised after 20 years you didn’t remember FF MVP Natedawg, who was a founding member here. Kinda funny.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You came into our team forum to run your mouth and troll and inject yourself into a conversation between other people, that’s on you. You can’t even tell that 90+% of this forum wants Day gone and it’s a statement you replied to that illustrates how below expectations this team performed with a clear dominant quarterback like Stroud they played to in 2021 and 2022.

Not everyone here is a blind homer, we are quite capable of legitimate constructive criticism.

Surprised after 20 years you didn’t remember FF MVP Natedawg, who was a founding member here. Kinda funny.

I remember natedawg, Bruno , speedracer, brownie. Few others.  This forum used to kind of be a hidden gem for real football talk that you couldn’t really find elsewhere. College football forum kind of turned into a mess over time and once 1King stopped keeping the UM thread active it was kind of out of site out of mind.  Plus MGoBlog is an absolute gem that most fan bases aren’t lucky enough to have a dedicated equivalent too. I’m still active in the Lions forum during draft season.  

Anyway like I said sorry for the thread jack I probably could have just left that one alone my bad.  You could stand to ease up a bit yourself. Anyway, my bad. 

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

I remember natedawg, Bruno , speedracer, brownie. Few others.  This forum used to kind of be a hidden gem for real football talk that you couldn’t really find elsewhere. College football forum kind of turned into a mess over time and once 1King stopped keeping the UM thread active it was kind of out of site out of mind.  Plus MGoBlog is an absolute gem that most fan bases aren’t lucky enough to have a dedicated equivalent too. I’m still active in the Lions forum during draft season.  

Anyway like I said sorry for the thread jack I probably could have just left that one alone my bad.  You could stand to ease up a bit yourself. Anyway, my bad. 

We’re fine and I’d just say that I’ll gladly ease up but for future reference I’d say expect this type of warm welcome in the team forums from here on out.

Most of us here have been very amicable towards one another, rarely running our mouths at other fans, even UM, so when you disappear during beatdown season for about 20 years and then resurface to run your mouth, it’s not a good look.

58 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lance Kiffin is awesome.

That’s the old Woody Hayes mantra. Everyone he recruited was either going to Notre Dame, Ohio State, or Michigan. If he knew the kid wasn’t going to go to Ohio State, he would pitch Notre Dame to the kid. Robinson is either going to stick with his Florida commitment or go to Ohio State. 

Edited by NateDawg

If this offense can play like this the rest of the year, good luck everyone else. This is the best team in college football right now. I get that it's MSU and they suck but Kyle is accurate, decisive, great velocity, and not doing dumb stuff. I don't think it would matter who was out there if he throws the ball the way he is tonight. Hope for an injury free rest of the game

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If this offense can play like this the rest of the year, good luck everyone else. This is the best team in college football right now. I get that it's MSU and they suck but Kyle is accurate, decisive, great velocity, and not doing dumb stuff. I don't think it would matter who was out there if he throws the ball the way he is tonight. Hope for an injury free rest of the game

He looked really good with a clean pocket. As long as he gets that I like our chances against anyone.

• Like 1