Danny amendola to dolphins

49erurtaza

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

The Dolphins are retooling the offense that fits Gase's scheme. He likes speedy guys that fit a west coast offense. That's why Miami's offense looked better with Drake at RB last season. Miami is going to run an offense with a committee of these kind of WRs. Parker will be the tall WR for the red zone if he finally gets it together. 

They really need a TE though. 

But see, that's the other thing - I thought Drake looked great last year, why are you guys in on Dion Lewis? 

2 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Apparently Albert Wilson is also playing outside. Unless Gase plans on running some meta two slot receiver offense.

Parker, Stills, and Grant play outside. That would be a weird move to me. We need a slot guy. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

But see, that's the other thing - I thought Drake looked great last year, why are you guys in on Dion Lewis? 

Good teams have multiple RBs. We need another RB. The only reliable RB we have after Drake is Damien Williams who is decent, but could be upgraded. 

1 minute ago, Lilseb93 said:

Parker, Stills, and Grant play outside. That would be a weird move to me. We need a slot guy. 

You got him... in Amendola. Oddly enough, Stills has been their most efficient slot receiver the last few years. Thought they would rotate him there MORE.

7 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

I have a feeling the DeVante Parker experiment is over.

The only way this signing makes sense is if one of our other WRs are on the move. Maybe DvP. Maybe Carroo.

4 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Apparently Albert Wilson is also playing outside. Unless Gase plans on running some meta two slot receiver offense.

According to whom? He is being described as the "new slot WR" by Miami beat reporters. He played a majority of his snaps in the slot last year.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

We've got nobody behind him, and Drake is on a rookie deal. Veteran presence?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

We don't have any money, though.

Depends on a lot of factors we don't know currenty (i.e. what kind of extension did James sign?)

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Then why sign Danny???

I didn't see this move coming. I thought we were done at WR. He may not be speedy, but I guess he fits their offense. I'm little confused about this move. I mean somewhat get it. It just depends on the money. 

Archived