2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

20 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

That game was way more comfortable than the score line suggests. We had no Willian or Hazard, and we pretty much dominated. We need to be better in front of goal though. 

Up until the PK, I agree (outside their one counter which should've been a goal).  But after the PK (not sure what Azpi was thinking), it got very ugly and nervy (at least for me).  Before the PK, it was complete domination but a lot more even afterwards.

Tottenham looked fantastic.  Love Eriksen, was shocked Barcelona didn't try to go after him. 

5 minutes ago, PAW said:

Tottenham looked fantastic.  Love Eriksen, was shocked Barcelona didn't try to go after him. 

He's started the season very well, but he blows hot and cold. I'm sure we would have resisted any attempts. Would have been harder than getting Coutinho, hence why Barcelona probably didn't bother 

41 minutes ago, PAW said:

Up until the PK, I agree (outside their one counter which should've been a goal).  But after the PK (not sure what Azpi was thinking), it got very ugly and nervy (at least for me).  Before the PK, it was complete domination but a lot more even afterwards.

That's expected though. That tends to happen in that instance. You get nervy and the team grows into the game. So I'm not even annoyed at that. We should've been clear after the fowl though.

Archived