BAZINGA! Sheldon is ours! (1 yr, $11 mil, p. 11)

vike daddy

The tweet doesn’t necessarily have Sheldon Richardson playing the wrong position.  Richardson can play both DE and DT.  So the original tweet calling Richardson a DE isn’t necessarily wrong.

I’ve read plenty articles by Coller that weren’t that great and have had innacuracies.

First of all, I have to compliment Vike Daddy on the name he came up with for this thread in the other forum.  I liked it!  :D

I'm not so sure about Richardson.  One of the big things we had going for us last season was locker room chemistry.  Isn't Richardson kind of a dipstick?  If we are going to go for a guy like that, we might as well go all out and find a way to bring in Suh.  My thinking is that we could probably find a fairly good DT in the draft and have Zim coach him up. 

If we want to splurge on a defensive free agent, I'd rather see us go after the Honey Badger.

3 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

The tweet doesn’t necessarily have Sheldon Richardson playing the wrong position.  Richardson can play both DE and DT.  So the original tweet calling Richardson a DE isn’t necessarily wrong.

I’ve read plenty articles by Coller that weren’t that great and have had innacuracies.

It’s not the content that bothers me, it’s that I can’t find a single thing about this guy anywhere else.

Archived