Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

The Bears are matching the offer the Green Bay Packers signed Fuller to.  This is upsetting to me, but in order to not be too negative, I will say that there are still cornerbacks out there.  It is a good thing nobody called anybody out for pointing out that the Bears would likely just match the offer because they would look silly and be wrong for ridiculing somebody for pointing out facts and speculation. 

I am glad that nobody here did such a thing. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The Bears are matching the offer the Green Bay Packers signed Fuller to.  This is upsetting to me, but in order to not be too negative, I will say that there are still cornerbacks out there.  It is a good thing nobody called anybody out for pointing out that the Bears would likely just match the offer because they would look silly and be wrong for ridiculing somebody for pointing out facts and speculation. 

I am glad that nobody here did such a thing. 

Literally everyone said the Bears would match. No pat on the back for you. Still the Packers forced the Bears into a long term deal with Fuller they didn't want yet.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Literally everyone said the Bears would match. No pat on the back for you. Still the Packers forced the Bears into a long term deal with Fuller they didn't want yet.

You literally don't know the meaning of the word literally.

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

I ran the math, dude is legit:

Due to simple harmonic motion the period of oscillation of a dangling Slinky is:

638dd14787cfc26f8d0cca68a2acc02292f78aac

Where T is the time of the period of oscillation, m is the mass of the Slinky and k is the spring constant of the Slinky.

Giving me bad flashbacks posting this nonsense. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Find one person in this thread who said they expected the Bears to let him go.

Re-read what I said.  I wasn't patting myself on the back for calling that the Bears would match, I was pointing out that people got ridiculed for pointing out that this means nothing for us.  Still, there were some speculating that maybe we "poison pilled" it or offered a big first year with a guarantee not to tag. 

Archived