Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think what Maccs thoughts are that he loves both Darnold and Rosen and is very confident Barkley goes to Cleveland or NYG. Only thing that can mess this up is Buffalo or Arizona moving ahead of us.

I know you won’t agree but he’s high on Mayfield too. I don’t think baker is his number 1, but I’m confident he likes him as well

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think what Maccs thoughts are that he loves both Darnold and Rosen and is very confident Barkley goes to Cleveland or NYG. Only thing that can mess this up is Buffalo or Arizona moving ahead of us.

Both the browns and Giants could trade away their picks, keep that in mind.

Maybe this is mac playing chess to get other teams to trade away their future and leave Barkley on the board for us?

( I really like Barkley)

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

Browns and Giants FO are super pumped with this move.  Browns are getting QB of their choice AND Barkley.  Giants can either get 2 1sts + from Buffalo or #5 pick to take Nelson.

Wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t take Barkley and trade down from 4

Just now, Bobby816 said:

If he thought of that way then he would be an idiot.  You can't think of Barkley or Nelson when you gave up a lot for the distant top pick.

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

If it’s for Rosen I’m good with this but if not I’m not really happy. 

On top of that we wasted cap on 2 Quarterbacks and now will bring a 3rd in who’ll get limited reps. 

I hope Teddy lights up the preseason so we can trade him. 

It’s the same mold the eagles followed a few years ago

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

Wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t take Barkley and trade down from 4

I'd actually be a bit surprised if 3 QBs went and the Browns passed on Barkley.  Also, who eould be trading up in that scenario and for who?

26 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Not a fan of this at all. So we will be draftingba QB again and giving him nonwepaons at his disposal. Great.

The only guy we can blame for having no talent on offensive is Mac. The offensive players Mac drafted the passed three years stunk, he has put the offensive in a terrible hole. I do see why he got Bridgewater, if healthy he will probably be the starting QB in 2018, which in fine if Jets don't want to start a rookie QB. Now with that said where do I get my TE now, and a WR ?

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

If he thought of that way then he would be an idiot.  You can't think of Barkley or Nelson when you gave up a lot for the distant top pick.

He can’t control that though. He has 0 control over Cleveland or NYG trading away 1 or 2. I agree that there’s no way he traded up for Barkley. But Darnold and Rosen could be gone if Buffalo or Arizona jump is somehow. Then that makes for an awful trade.

Archived