Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

AR15 apparently turned us down. Watkins got paid a ton. We tried for Landry (who wasn’t even wanted by fans here) Eifert is a worthless injury. I would of liked Richardson but who knows what happened there.

By all accounts Mac tried for a lot of those guys. We can’t have everyone. Especially considering this place is known to be an offensive wasteland. 

By no means do I want all of them. But I’m tired of seeing this franchise ruin potential franchise QBs by not giving them talent. That only works for 3 QBs in the NFL in Brady, Brees and Rodgers. Everyone else needs to help. It’s like saying a secondary is awful when a QB has all day to throw. We just have uo a good amount of the future for a QB, it would be idiotic to not give him the best situation to succeed.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Anyone outside of Matthews at this point is a 1yr 30yr old player like Wallace or Maclin.

We are paying the price for ignoring the offensive the past eight drafts. Now I understanding the Bridgewater move, he is going to be a important piece going forward. This Crowell kid is a lot better than people think. I wonder if Mac was under pressure to make this trade by the Johnsons? Matthews in not a down field receiver he is a short pattern guy. Today it is essential that we get a real TE

Love this move. Our second round picks have been atrocious anyway...except for maybe maye and jury still out although he looks pretty good. I pray that its Rosen. Had to make them a great offer Buffalo still trying to move up...but i think Giants keep pick unless Buffalo goes absolutely insane with their offer and i think they still take Allen so it may not matter, moving to 3 guarantees us a much better player. Love the aggressiveness, we may just finally get our guy like weve been waiting for all of our lives.

Archived