Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

34 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Btw, supposedly Rosen is falling because front offices starting to feel like he reached his ceiling already. According to a few heads on twitter.

I felt this from the start I have a hard time believing people just started feeling like that

hes already close to having reached his ceiling ... and I don’t like my qb having questions about his commitment passion and injury history

4 hours ago, SDotNova said:

5 more days. It's going to be rough but I think we are going to make it.

I'm just waiting to see everyone's reactions because I know everyone won't be happy. It's going to be funny, for some of us. 

16 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

How can you judge if a QB has reached his ceiling? 

Ya that’s very confusing to me. I feel he is the most pro ready and that’s a lazy assessment made to elude to that. People would be saying the same thing about Mayfield I believe if he played in more pro style offense.  

16 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

How can you judge if a QB has reached his ceiling? 

I think the scouts look at things that need to be improved and that can be improved to estimate growth.   There are certain things you can't teach .. i.e. arm strength .. but you can work on things like footwork to improve performance.  My take is that a guy like Rosen is a what you see is pretty much what you get while some other guys may take a step or two forward with proper coaching.

19 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

https://behindbaker.com

Episode 1 is up if anyone is interested...

Watched it. As someone who is high on Baker, it actually gave me some pause to be honest. The drawing the line at 5 after his agent showed him the rookie wage scale is questionable. His mom and brother being worried that he is hanging out with the wrong people is worrisome. Just a few things that game me pause.

Yea. The whole he has reached his ceiling to me is always odd. Guys like Rosen and Mayfield have reached their "ceiling" because they are essentially what they are. You don't really have to work on QB fundamentals with them. With those two QB's, their growth is is pretty much how quickly they learn the playbook and how dedicated they are to the sport. I don't really care about those two supposedly reaching their ceiling because they already can play and just need to get used to the speed of the NFL game. 

19 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Yea. The whole he has reached his ceiling to me is always odd. Guys like Rosen and Mayfield have reached their "ceiling" because they are essentially what they are. You don't really have to work on QB fundamentals with them. With those two QB's, their growth is is pretty much how quickly they learn the playbook and how dedicated they are to the sport. I don't really care about those two supposedly reaching their ceiling because they already can play and just need to get used to the speed of the NFL game. 

I feel it’s a lazy assessment for any QB that has started for 3 years or more.

7 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

If Darnold is there at 3, i'm taking him, no questions asked.

What makes you think Darnold. is better than Rosen?  I watch both of them play, and I would take Rosen any day of the week, and I don't care which QB we get in the draft, I will be happy.

Archived