2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

39 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Seems as soon as I asked about Matt Chapman being legit he started to cool off lol, so if this happens with Mitch Hanniger i apologize to M’s fans in advance, but is he legit? I know he was hurt last year and was doing well before so but he has been on a tear of late.

Yes, he is very good.

7 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Seems as soon as I asked about Matt Chapman being legit he started to cool off lol, so if this happens with Mitch Hanniger i apologize to M’s fans in advance, but is he legit? I know he was hurt last year and was doing well before so but he has been on a tear of late.

Yes, he's a stud. He just needs to stay healthy. 

4 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

C.C. is an absolute treasure. One of my favorite players of all time.

Anyone who makes Angel Hernandez come at them is a treasure tbh

I actually enjoy this CC more than ace CC because he nibbles so much less. Its amazing how he's reinvented himself 

1 hour ago, crab1106 said:

I actually enjoy this CC more than ace CC because he nibbles so much less. Its amazing how he's reinvented himself 

Ace CC Sabathia told the world that he lost 25 pounds solely from not eating Captain Crunch. That's a man who cut out the nibblin tbh.

Watching the Tribe continue to trot out Josh Tomlin is painful. It's been embarrassing for quite some time now. I refuse to believe that there's no one else in their entire farm system that couldn't do better.

Archived