Free Agents Pick 2

OnWisconsin-JRS

I don't see a lot of people advocating for signing a guard. Are we feeling pretty comfortable with McCray and/or Murphy?

Personally speaking, give me two solid contributors on defense. DRC and Reid would be alright. Or Breaux, Breeland, a pass rusher, even an ILB...

40 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

I don't see a lot of people advocating for signing a guard. Are we feeling pretty comfortable with McCray and/or Murphy?

Personally speaking, give me two solid contributors on defense. DRC and Reid would be alright. Or Breaux, Breeland, a pass rusher, even an ILB...

I'm pretty boring. Give me Jahri and House.

Pretty much puts us where we were at the start of last season with a change of red zone threats on offense and an improved Dline. I liked our chances a lot last year prior to AR12's injury. Add a couple pieces in the draft. I think we'd be very competitive. 

8 hours ago, Lodestar said:

I feel comfortable with right guard. The only issue along the OL that's been giving me pause is how GB decides to cover RT if either Bulaga or Spriggs aren't quite ready to go. 

4 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I feel comfortable with right guard. The only issue along the OL that's been giving me pause is how GB decides to cover RT if either Bulaga or Spriggs aren't quite ready to go. 

I feel like the entire right side of the OL is at least somewhat of a concern. It's not even April, so there is plenty of time. But, I'd be willing to wager we see some reinforcements added at both spots in the draft with our abundance of picks. If Evans decides he wants to play another year, I'm sure he'll have a spot. 

18 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean who's going to touch us with Aaron Rodgers, DeShone Kizer, Brett Hundley, Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel and Joe Callahan on the depth chart? 

I posted those two on like page one. Not sure if you knew or not. And yes, unstoppable.

I might want to change my answer to Tre Boston because I feel like we need a deep middle ball hawk safety... Allows HaHa to come up and play closer to the line and cover TE which I feel where he excelled in college going back and watching his college tape.

Also I feel like Jones could be deadly in the nickel and dime coming up blitzing and making plays down hill.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, NormSizedMidget said:

But why

But why not?  Ward as experience with the defense, adds depth.  Boone, we signed Evans last year, why can't we sign Boone this year?  Both are needs, not major needs, but needs.

22 hours ago, jleisher said:

But why not?  Ward as experience with the defense, adds depth.  Boone, we signed Evans last year, why can't we sign Boone this year?  Both are needs, not major needs, but needs.

I don't feel like either are any good these days...

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

I think about 90% of the remaining Free Agents we can say that about.

There are better players imo than those two that fit for us. That's all I'm saying. I'm not trying to beat you down or anything. Just didn't like those.

I'm not sure Boone is gonna start anywhere this year...

Archived