2018 Draft Thread v.2 - DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

No way we trade Mack...unless it was a situation where all they got is Mack. Even then I can't see how you could do it. You know what you have in Mack you dont know with Chubb

What if Cleveland threw both firsts this year, their 2nd rounder this year and a first next year at us? I love Mack, don't get me wrong but that would free up a ton of future money and give us some serious young heat to add to this team that lacks depth.  

I may pull the trigger on that deal.  

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What if Cleveland threw both firsts this year, their 2nd rounder this year and a first next year at us? I love Mack, don't get me wrong but that would free up a ton of future money and give us some serious young heat to add to this team that lacks depth.  

Yeah and I was just thinking. We haven't signed him. His contract covers the draft. Man I hope that is typical Middlecoff crap. BUT the trade your talking about (would never happen) would be too good to pass up. If we have both of their fist and ours and one of their seconds this yr then you have a chance for a monster roster.

Just now, BigD1123 said:

Yeah and I was just thinking. We haven't signed him. His contract covers the draft. Man I hope that is typical Middlecoff crap. BUT the trade your talking about (would never happen) would be too good to pass up. If we have both of their fist and ours and one of their seconds this yr then you have a chance for a monster roster.

I would pull the trigger on that deal and that is what I would ask for in return for Mack.  Nothing less and I would only make that offer to the Browns.  

6 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Can you imagine coming out of the first with Barkley, Chubb and Ward, Fitz, James, Edmunds, Smith McGlinchy or Via?

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I would pull the trigger on that deal and that is what I would ask for in return for Mack.  Nothing less and I would only make that offer to the Browns.  

While I agree I really LOVE Mack and this conversation is getting my blood pressure up...I need to take a pill and lie down lol. But just live in fantasy a second. Chubb Barkley and say Smith or who ever and we lose Mack. That could be dangerous. For BOTH teams.

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Mack is my favorite player on the team I wouldn't want to do it but I think I will have to pull the trigger only if we get that type of a deal.Only thing is nobody knows how these players gonna turn out in this draft and we know what we got in Mack,but 2 first rounds and a 2nd this year and a first next year will leave me no choice 

14 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/137133/vita-vea

Looks like we are doing work on vea. Would much rather have him in the first and take a tackle round 2 than going tackle in the first. 

Looks like we are shaking all the bushes. I like it...but I dont like not having a clue what we are gonna do. Even last year you knew we were going db

22 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/137133/vita-vea

Looks like we are doing work on vea. Would much rather have him in the first and take a tackle round 2 than going tackle in the first. 

Im not high on Vea as others, but at this point with all the reports about us reaching for a mediocre tackle, I would be overjoyed with Vea.

Defensive pick or bust 

Archived