Eagles @ Packers Preseason Week 1 GDT

Phire

Just now, nlesthought said:

Speaking of watching it in the comfort of you own home, I have to wait until Friday afternoon to watch the replay on NFL network. 

I've got softball playoffs so I'll miss the only good part of the game.

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:
1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I honestly think Hockey is probably the only sport worth actually going to but I don't really like hockey so maybe that's why i think that lol

I agree, seems like one of the few sports that would still do well in person over the TV. The puck and the players move so fast today and the change of direction is pretty crazy, i bet its hard for cameramen to follow everything. 

Don't get me wrong I love live hockey games but viewing it on TV is better for hockey too. For me the only live games I get super excited for with any sport nowadays are playoff games. The atmosphere is so intense that its worth the price of admission, hockey especially.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Don't get me wrong I love live hockey games but viewing it on TV is better for hockey too. For me the only live games I get super excited for with any sport nowadays are playoff games. The atmosphere is so intense that its worth the price of admission, hockey especially.

Minor league baseball is usually a good time. Cheap and fun. 

Of the major sports it I would say playoff games. I still remember the Eagles coming to MN and beating the Queens in '09...that ish was intense...I thought it was over after AP dipped for like 50. The defense held up...I had so much fun laughing at all the locals. 

Just any sport, I watched my nephew in golden gloves. That is intense as well, not just because he was boxing or him being related. 

Also Tennis is pretty fun to watch live. 

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

College football games are better live IMO.

Yeah i imagine cause of college girls ... :D

just a few girls out checking out the new offense. They are here for the hot offensive guard play. Run blocking excites them. 

fsu4.jpg

and these girls, they are here for the hot special team action and they been dying to see how the new starting WILL linebacker is in coverage.And they use terms like "WILL" and "wedge buster" and "gunner". 

asefces.jpg

58 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Speaking of watching it in the comfort of you own home, I have to wait until Friday afternoon to watch the replay on NFL network. 

I'll probably try and find a good stream on reddit and if that's not possible just do the free trial on gamepass and then cancel it.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'll probably try and find a good stream on reddit and if that's not possible just do the free trial on gamepass and then cancel it.

It's dumb...they should just stream all the preseason games nationally for free

Yeah haha plenty of entertainment at college games on and off the field. It's just a great atmosphere. You got families and kids running around and then next to them is a bunch of half naked sorority girls, and everybody just wants to have a good time and get along.

Archived