Say hello to the Titans new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

On 4/20/2018 at 2:55 PM, AkronsWitness said:

and there is about 100 others when you factor in the NBA, NHL and MLB.

I was really  making 2 separate  comments.

You just mean blue in general? I was just talking about the helmets alone. There isn' THAT much light blue/aqua/teal in all 4 leagues, but yeah, blue and red are all over

15 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

I was really  making 2 separate  comments.

You just mean blue in general? I was just talking about the helmets alone. There isn' THAT much light blue/aqua/teal in all 4 leagues, but yeah, blue and red are all over

Yes Navy Blue. Its the most overused color in all of sports and basically says 'lets not be original at all' when its used as a primary color in uniforms.

15 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yes Navy Blue. Its the most overused color in all of sports and basically says 'lets not be original at all' when its used as a primary color in uniforms.

I really hate Navy Blue too. Such a boring, and on top of that, over-used, color. I strongly feel the NFL was a better product with the bright colors.... too many teams moved away from that.

The ligher Eagles green looked waaaay better. Powder Blue Chargers are 100x better looking than the Navy ones. Rams Blue & Yellow were the best. These are just the examples on the top of my head.

Teams have really lost their way with all these dark, expressionless colors. One of the reasons I'm proud to be a Dolphins fan is because we never abandoned the bright aqua teal and orange :D

On 4/23/2018 at 6:39 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

I really hate Navy Blue too. Such a boring, and on top of that, over-used, color. I strongly feel the NFL was a better product with the bright colors.... too many teams moved away from that.

The ligher Eagles green looked waaaay better. Powder Blue Chargers are 100x better looking than the Navy ones. Rams Blue & Yellow were the best. These are just the examples on the top of my head.

Teams have really lost their way with all these dark, expressionless colors. One of the reasons I'm proud to be a Dolphins fan is because we never abandoned the bright aqua teal and orange :D

You must hate the Raider unis then.. I think they are a classic and always a top uniform. 

However, I do agree, there needs to be more lighter uniforms. I love the Charger Powder Blue and Eagles Light Green unis. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You must hate the Raider unis then.. I think they are a classic and always a top uniform. 

However, I do agree, there needs to be more lighter uniforms. I love the Charger Powder Blue and Eagles Light Green unis. 

For the Raiders, it's fine. Not every team should be light or dark colors. I actually really like the Black and Silver.

Archived