Say hello to the Titans new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

#BillsMafia

#KellyTough

#KellyTough is a great one.  #BillsMafia is poor.

15 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

#DuvalTillWeDie

When the second article about that hashtag is about Mercedes Lewis chastising fans for forgetting it...it's not good.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

The Titans are distancing themselves from the history in Houston. Mike Vrabel was introduced as the team's 5th head coach, not the franchise's 18th.

Wow, I didn't know that. Doubt we'll ever see the Texans in Columbia Blue, but this is interesting.

Kind of feel bad for players from those teams - if the Titans are distancing themselves, then you're not going to see players from that era really celebrated. Titans aren't going to introduce names like Moon, Pastorini, Campbell as "Titans' legends" and introducing them as "Texans' legends" is a bit disingenuous as well. 

I'm sure guys like Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and Kurt Warner will have to deal with this too - not like many fans of LA are going to celebrate St. Louis legends.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

#KellyTough is a great one.  #BillsMafia is poor.

When the second article about that hashtag is about Mercedes Lewis chastising fans for forgetting it...it's not good.

Well you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, but If I'm correct in remembering what Lewis was referencing back then, then no slogan would have fit other than "we suck"... and that certainly doesn't have a good ring to it

Blue is my favorite color so I like them lol font is weird but I think I will get used to it. Didn't think I would like the gray added but I do. A little touch of red is perfect to me. Love the helmets also. The numbers are a lil nod to the shape of TN in the corner how they poke out. A lil weird but will get used to it hopefully

17 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

It will grow on me.  I do hate that they have navy blue helmets now.  I liked their white ones.  I guess they wanna be just like daddy so bad. ^_^

More like Houston was so sad that Daddy left that they had to settle for a step-dad instead ;)

Archived