Say hello to the Titans new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I woulda liked it more if they changed the logo on the helmet to our alternate logo, the sword. Would have looked and flowed much better.

Definitely, it would easily make it even better. With that being said, even though the primary logo isn't as cool as the alternate one, it's still OKAY enough.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

I woulda liked it more if they changed the logo on the helmet to our alternate logo, the sword. Would have looked and flowed much better.

What if they wanted to and weren't allowed? Definitely believable in the current cultural climate that someone would say you can't put a weapon as the primary logo.

9 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

What if they wanted to and weren't allowed? Definitely believable in the current cultural climate that someone would say you can't put a weapon as the primary logo.

Well it was already on the sleeve. The Bucs and Raiders both have swords in their logos. I think they coulda if they wanted to

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Well it was already on the sleeve. The Bucs and Raiders both have swords in their logos. I think they coulda if they wanted to

And now there's not..   dun dun DUNNN  lol

Now we have a sword-inspired design on the shoulder instead of a sword

latest?cb=20171226232938

Of the teams that have to change up the uniforms every once in awhile, these aren't bad.

More simple the better for me, hope teams like Chi, GB, Dallas, KC, Oak, Phi, SF, Was, both NY teams, NE, Bal never change.

Feels like half the teams in the NFL have their uniform set and the other half jostle to be the best of the rest.

Their new uniforms are half later 90s edgyness and half modern hyper-minimalism and the combo seems unremarkable. To be fair, with few exemptions, I've not be a fan of Nike's design work for the past several years (for example, most of the new NBA uniforms are not as good as their Adidas counterparts).  That maybe just my personal tastes though.

All sports teams need to come to the realization that not everything has to be dripping with black and/or navy blue. The two most overused and bland colors for any uniform with no originality. I would have liked to see them go a bit heavier with the red/baby blue instead of just drowning everything out with navy blue.

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

All sports teams need to come to the realization that not everything has to be dripping with black and/or navy blue. The two most overused and bland colors for any uniform with no originality. I would have liked to see them go a bit heavier with the red/baby blue instead of just drowning everything out with navy blue.

What you described is legitimately what my greatest fear was. Far, far prefer the navy to the baby blue. 

Archived