Say hello to the Titans new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

So they changed white to blue and tinkered with the numbers. 

Added some grey as well. I'm happy with it, was pretty nervous when they were talking about massive changes. The home, all navy option, is great. I'm not upset about the change, which is pretty much all I was hoping for this time a week ago.

22 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Thought AAS or someone else was saying there'd be a ton of red and we were all panicking? Was that just rumor mill nonsense? Or will that be the color rush uni?

There was talk from some people with "sources" saying that there was going to be a lot of red added. AAS always kept it close to the vest, but before the real leaks, there were some "leaks" that mentioned radical changes and possibly going primarily red.

Define plain? They don't  need that euro soccer frilly  curved lines  crap on them to be different or good.  The Packers  uni and helmet aren't plain..KC isnt' plain, Dallas  isn't plain.

The Titans new helmet  is plain lol its unimaginative

51 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

From what I have read, the Jags new uniforms are going to be pretty plain.

That’s not a bad thing I guess. I’m ok with a “clean” look.

just thankful those helmets will be gone.

Pretty sure 100% of Jags fans will agree with you, even if they say otherwise. And the rest of the AFC South will be sad that we can no longer poke fun of it haha.

Looking forward to seeing what they look like man.

11 hours ago, biletnikoff said:

The Titans new helmet  is plain lol its unimaginative

Agree. I just like the dark blue much better than the white so I’m not disappointed in it. I would have liked the sword on the helmet or even a bigger flaming thumbtack but they weren’t quite up to that big of a risk. 

On 4/4/2018 at 9:55 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

The number 8 in that font bothers the crap out of me.

Agreed. And I still don’t care for the logo. It’s just too busy.

But these unis are still a big improvement overall, imo. The blue helmet adds massively to the look of the blue jerseys. And those powder blues are fly as hell.

3 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

The shoulder detail is really nice. Subtle and fits the overall Titans theme.

The color scheme would probably feel a bit more dull if it wasn't for this.

I woulda liked it more if they changed the logo on the helmet to our alternate logo, the sword. Would have looked and flowed much better.

Archived