Fat German becomes NFL commissioner

Fatgerman

Thank you for all of your responses, except you, Bosko. We beefin'. Wanna give a special acknowledgement to the return of the Mack, thee @ReggieCamp An OG on these boards. I won't call it a come back. He's been here for years, rocking his peers and putting suckas in fear. Unlike @DizzyDean who is more like a hemorrhoid, came out the womb more troll than humanoid, with the style and profile of a prehistoric mongoloid! Word to your mother, Dizzy. Woo!

37 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Thank you for all of your responses, except you, Bosko. We beefin'. Wanna give a special acknowledgement to the return of the Mack, thee @ReggieCamp An OG on these boards. I won't call it a come back. He's been here for years, rocking his peers and putting suckas in fear. Unlike @DizzyDean who is more like a hemorrhoid, came out the womb more troll than humanoid, with the style and profile of a prehistoric mongoloid! Word to your mother, Dizzy. Woo!

Ffs Fatger Man, don’t speak it’s name.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ffs Fatger Man, don’t speak it’s name.

:D I gotta. I'm not the shadows type. When I send a volley, I do it loud & proud, in your face, and with that extra spicy mustard. Mmmm... spicy mustard.. what was I saying? o.O

45 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I didn't think Germany was allowed to take over things anymore? Still too soon? 

LOL Awesome! if I had any more likes to give... Tomorrow, I owe you two likes, my friend. 

Germany is back, baby! We got Merkel the merciless warming up the war machine, ready for our first invasion. I'm looking at you, Moldova. If Moldova and the house Baratheon fall, there will be nothing to stand in the way of our world domination.

26 minutes ago, Bernie's Curls said:

While we're on the subject. Every sandwich connoisseur needs to run out and find "The Mustard Man - Simply Peppered". I just discovered it and it has upped my sammie-game 1500%.

with-tomato.jpg

Wait a minute... Are you the Mustard Man?? Be honest.

Sandwiches are my weakness. I can’t get regular lunch meat or bread. Bread has to be homemade from a local bakery. Lunchmeat from the local butcher. I have my own sand which Minnie fridge. It smells like every lunchbox from the 1990s. I may have a snack pack or two in there. 

3 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Sandwiches are my weakness. I can’t get regular lunch meat or bread. Bread has to be homemade from a local bakery. Lunchmeat from the local butcher. I have my own sand which Minnie fridge. It smells like every lunchbox from the 1990s. I may have a snack pack or two in there. 

/thread

Archived