Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Jay is such a little

school girl. Believing everything he hears.

he sounds like a Laker fan in the early 2ks.

Believe what? I just posted an article about Kawhi wanting to go to the Lakers lol. This isn't a big surprise or anything, Jalen Rose was saying this since December. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Believe what? I just posted an article about Kawhi wanting to go to the Lakers lol. This isn't a big surprise or anything, Jalen Rose was saying this since December. 

ignore him. He's just salty because Jimmy G>>>>>

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I would give up anyone on my roster other than Kyrie and Hayward to get Leonard, assuming his physical checks out. Leonard is a legit MVP level player. Maybe Brown and Tatum will become all stars, but with Hayward back next year, neither guy will probably average over 15 a game. Give me Leonard any day at almost any cost. Ill ship anyone on the rockets except Harden and Capela for him and that includes CP3. 

There's a HUGE difference between dealing an aging CP3 and your future core (Jaylen Brown/Jason Tatum).  In terms of value, those two C's players are significantly more valuable than CP3.  Not better, just more valuable.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

There's a HUGE difference between dealing an aging CP3 and your future core (Jaylen Brown/Jason Tatum).  In terms of value, those two C's players are significantly more valuable than CP3.  Not better, just more valuable.

No way cp3 >>>>>>> those guys way better 

Just now, El ramster said:

No way cp3 >>>>>>> those guys way better 

CP3 whose an expiring contract is not worth more than those two.  CP3 is the better player, but in terms of trade value those two have significantly more value.

I think potential has caused more harm than good for teams.. Who was that guy the Cavs didn’t trade for Amare because of his potential? 

Or Thabeet was drafted for his potential. If im Boston I’m selling both Rozier and Jaylen. Neither one is going to be special.. and there is only one ball To to around in Boston and Kyrie is the only one proven to deserve it.. 

Archived