Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

Just now, El ramster said:

How are you going to say that? When Sabonis got a flagrant for doing nothing? Are you serious right now? 

A flagrant has never been called for a push off in the history of the league. Don't act like they were equal even if you think Sabonis's was soft. Your false equivalence is just dumb.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

If I'm Indiana I'm feeling great....Bron played as good as he can be, Korver was feeling it, your star player wasnt exactly feeling it, and you still were right in it at the end.

Yup.. Victor has to play better and split the double much better. You could tell it bothered him.. spread them out and play the Pnr for easy baskets.. You’ll have a easy dunk or a easy open 3.. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Dipo is just unbelievable. Still can’t believe how good he became. Hopefully this will insipire others to get into better shape and stop taking their athletic ability for granted. 

Are you talking about his ability to attack

the rim? What are you talking about. 

32 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Why are the Cavs so bad? Their supporting cast on paper really is not that bad, if not solid, but even with Lebron going god mode they can only squeak out a win against the Pacers? Hill, Clarkson, Hood, those guys just garbage or something? I really cannot tell.

Clarkson is decent at best.

I thought Hill would be better, though the team still plays a lot better with him on the court. Maybe not comfortable playing with LeBron? Thought it was going to be a good match.

Hood is solid but doesn't seem aggressive enough. Maybe it could be because there is less ball movement in Cleveland and he just doesn't know when to pick his spots.

But if Love was playing to his level then the team would look a lot better. I only saw some of the game but he seemed to be hobbling around and bricking a lot of his shots. 

Overall the team is what it is. Will be able to compete because of LeBron and how deep they are. But they lack shot creators and defensively are suspect.

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The Celtics can’t get get Kawhi without trading Horford. They don’t have enough matching salaries unless the spurs literally take 6 or 7 guys 

San Antonio receives:
Jayson Tatum
Jaylen Brown
Marcus Morris
Daniel Theis

Boston receives:
Kawhi Leonard
Dejounte Murray

As you said, it'd be impossible to make it work without giving up both Brown and Tatum or Horford, and San Antonio won't do it for Horford unless they get all the picks Boston owns.

And if Boston has to give up both Brown and Tatum, then they'd have to get assurances from Kawhi that he'd re-sign and a clean bill of health.

Archived