Western Conference First Round Playoff Thread

11sanchez11

Damm I know my Rams history so good lol. Wish I knew more about them in the 70s. But my mind is just so busy with work lol. Idk how people do it. They could name plays and what not from games played 30 years back. 

Also, this is a secret of mine. But I can’t memorize a single song to save my life. I for the life of me can’t and never will.. Which is weird because when I was little I did commercials. I did one for Nickelodeon’s when it appeared in Telemundo. and the gas company. I just listen to the beat. And I could hear that song 300 times and I’ll just memorize the hook or catchy part. But never the whole song. Yet my 12 year old nephew knows 200 songs by heart.. anyone else have this Problem or what it might be? 

4 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

So basically, Kevin Carter for Ryan Pickett. :)

I mean it was worse when he over drafted for 

Jimmy Kennedy..

Then Adam Carriker.. I was scared when we

drafted Based God Donald. We missed on every DT  drafted.

I expect this series to play out like the Rockets/Mavs series a few seasons ago.  Rockets win game 3 then Wolves win game 4.  Rockets close out at home game 5.  I'm still shocked at how bad KAT played last night. He needs to be more vocal and demand he get the ball in the post.

I actually think Thibs has had a nice game plan defensively. They are holding the Rockets fairly in check. The offense is just brutal. Some of it is due to Butler not being healthy, but KAT isn't giving them anything. Chuck was saying his offensive game isn't that good and needs to improve but I don't agree with that. Not that he can't improve, but his offensive game is very good. It's just he is rushing it in the post worrying too much about the double and not getting any post touches on switches. Like why the hell is Teague always trying to go one on one with Capela over tossing it to KAT on the post against a guard? 

I thought there was a good chance the T-Wolves would get swept, but if they keep playing this type of defense and get going a bit offensively, they could definitely take a game at home, if not two. 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I hate it when people say

Butler isn’t healthy. It’s a wrist! 

Its not your legs.. Come

on man.

Thibs had dude on the bench for five consecutive minutes in a stretch where the Rockets made their run and he only had one foul up until that point. When does Thibs ever do that? He won't even do that in the regular season, let alone the playoffs. 

But T-Wolves defensive game plan as I said has been solid. They went from utter trash in the regular season to holding the #1 offense in check. Have something to work with going home. 

9 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Thibs offense is why Teague keeps doing what he is doing. Plus lets,be real. Minny players look slow and tired out there. Regular season catching up to them. 

They may be a bit tired from playing as hard as they have on the defensive end, but don't think it is yet to be blamed on the regular season minutes....at least not yet. Sure it plays some role, but this team is trying pretty damn hard on defense and you have to if you have any shot at slowing the Rockets down. 

Archived