Around the NFL

Forge

Any chance that the Giants rally with Eli back in charge and re-charged by the firing of a coach they hated?  I'd sure love to see them pick up a 3rd win.  This could be a good week for Denver to win a 4th.  In fact. Denver over Jets this week and then Indy over Denver next week would give them both 4 wins. I guess the Bears have a chance against the Bengals and of course they've still got the Browns coming up. Would love to see all these teams picking up wins so I can enjoy watching us win another game or two.

1 hour ago, big9erfan said:

Any chance that the Giants rally with Eli back in charge and re-charged by the firing of a coach they hated?  I'd sure love to see them pick up a 3rd win.  This could be a good week for Denver to win a 4th.  In fact. Denver over Jets this week and then Indy over Denver next week would give them both 4 wins. I guess the Bears have a chance against the Bengals and of course they've still got the Browns coming up. Would love to see all these teams picking up wins so I can enjoy watching us win another game or two.

They could pull out a win against the Cardinals. I wouldn't completely rule out wins against the Cowboys or Washington, but a lot less likely 

1 hour ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Man, has anyone seen the weather in Buffalo? I always kind of enjoyed those heavy snow games.

They are fun in instances like that. I'm not sure I love the idea of them in the playoffs or something, but they are definitely fun to watch in a situation like this. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chargers are becoming a freaking machine now. The Chiefs may be getting it together as well, so the division race will be a good one.

Jaguars pass defense is unreal. Interested in seeing how Jimmy G looks against them.

Yeah, I think that the Chargers are going to win that division. Even with the win today, I don't trust the Chiefs in the least. 

As for B, I'm going to guess, poorly lol. We just don't have the offensive weaponry, and they've made some really good quarterbacks look very bad, so no shame on Jimmy G if he struggles there. 

12 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Yeah. I like Wentz... I like him even better when he's healthy and able to play on my fantasy team.

My thoughts exactly! He was my starting Qb...

But seriously, I hope he's able to make a quick turnaround. 

11 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why the hell were the Steelers throwing the ball there? Run the clock all the way down and kick the game winning FG. Now the Ravens have 40 seconds plus a timeout with arguably the best kicker in the league.

Needed big ben to hit 500 yards. Which my fantasy team appreciated.

Archived