DoleINGout

General Talk Thread

1 hour ago, Asciimo said:

who could be a bigger name than a billionaire nfl franchise owner..?

Well, what has me interested is that the whole quote that I've seen recirculating is "Kraft isn't the biggest name on the indictment list according to ESPN."  I don't think a politician or F500 CEO is going to be considered a bigger name than Kraft to ESPN.  Someone in pop culture like acting or music, maybe, just because ESPN loves to build themselves up as the pop culture sports network.

Bob Kraft is a gross, weird little manlet and I hope he's forced to sell the team to the state of Massachusetts.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

Bob Kraft is a gross, weird little manlet and I hope he's forced to sell the team to the state of Massachusetts.

this is a comment I'll regret making, but

Never trust a c*****list, no matter how benign public image they build for themselves.

2 hours ago, Starless said:

I’d rather we sell the state of Massachuseets to Bob Kraft given his track record

3 hours ago, Asciimo said:

who could be a bigger name than a billionaire nfl franchise owner..?

It’s probably Tiger given the location and his known affinity for hookers.  

Coincudently Bob Kraft and Tiger Woods are probably missions two biggest role models who would’ve thought.

10 minutes ago, LD696 said:

this is a comment I'll regret making, but

Never trust a c*****list, no matter how benign public image they build for themselves.

Yes the benign public image of an alcoholic 77 year old billionaire with a girlfriend young enough to be his grand daughter and no buttons on his shirts like please this is the least surprising thing I’ve ever heard 

Bob Kraft keep being you

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Yes the benign public image of an alcoholic 77 year old billionaire with a girlfriend young enough to be his grand daughter and no buttons on his shirts like please this is the least surprising thing I’ve ever heard 

Bob Kraft keep being you

I forgot this part.

4 minutes ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Would he really have to give up the team over misdemeanor solicitation?  

I doubt it. The league will probably suspend him for a few games plus fine him 500k

Browns look pretty darn potent. Any other teams contending besides them? I think the rest of the AFC North is going to miss the playoffs. The Titans and Colts are going to be good again and the other two South teams are no pushovers. I feel the AFC West is going to be even the most balanced in terms of competition. As for the East, only the Bills are returning their coaching staff and building depth right now and they may not even beat out the Jets when all is said and done.

Right now I'd say it's the Patriots and Browns in the AFC Championship next year.

On 13.3.2019 at 2:42 AM, DoleINGout said:

Browns look pretty darn potent. Any other teams contending besides them? I think the rest of the AFC North is going to miss the playoffs. The Titans and Colts are going to be good again and the other two South teams are no pushovers. I feel the AFC West is going to be even the most balanced in terms of competition. As for the East, only the Bills are returning their coaching staff and building depth right now and they may not even beat out the Jets when all is said and done.

Right now I'd say it's the Patriots and Browns in the AFC Championship next year.

Patriots vs Chiefs again

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Patriots vs Chiefs again

Chiefs won't even get to the playoffs. Might finish last in their division.

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Chiefs won't even get to the playoffs. Might finish last in their division.

you are crazy lol