Choose your Browns forum poster to make the draft

MWil23

I'm bringing @freakygeniuskid, @TheeRealDeal, @mistakey and @Bernie's Curls to a secure war room location to make sure we get the most important pick correct. 

And for the Sam Darnold supporters (whom the Browns are going to pick...I know, I know...the worst), go ahead and enjoy this banquet and festivities laid out for you. 

*red wedding gif*

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm bringing @freakygeniuskid, @TheeRealDeal, @mistakey and @Bernie's Curls to a secure war room location to make sure we get the most important pick correct. 

And for the Sam Darnold supporters (whom the Browns are going to pick...I know, I know...the worst), go ahead and enjoy this banquet and festivities laid out for you. 

*red wedding gif*

I’m pretty good at planning and decently ok at amateur op sec so I’m pretty sure I could devise a pretty mediocre way to make sure no one hacked The pick so I accept the challenge

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

*red wedding gif*

Also, Josh Allen sucks.

22 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

*red wedding gif*

18 hours ago, Bernie's Curls said:

Also, Josh Allen sucks.

Don't blurt the password out to the world. You're killing me, Man's Natural Hair Expressing Itself.

Archived