RUMOR: DARNOLD FOLLOWED STANTON ON INSTA

mistakey

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thats my point. The Browns cant afford to take a player who isnt currently good but has 'upside'

Whats the common denominator between Trent Richardson, Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel, Barkevious Mingo, Corey Coleman and even Josh Gordon????

They were ALL high prospects based on projection from their physical college ability, nothing mental. Josh Allen would fall right in line.

Except, as pointed out, Allen killed the wonderlic.  Welcome to the world of the nfl draft where there are no sure things.  If you are going to take a qb, you either take the one that is the very best right now which would be mayfield or you take the one with the most upside which is Allen.  You weigh risk and reward while considering your team’s goals and objectives both short and long term.

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

Regarding Lynch never having the light come on, he scored an 18 on the winderlic.  Allen scores a 37.

Again, name me 1 single thing Josh Allen is better at then Paxton Lynch in college. Just 1.

Lynch was a better player/prospect at any level you want to measure by in college than Josh Allen. He still sucks.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Again, name me 1 single thing Josh Allen is better at then Paxton Lynch in college. Just 1.

Lynch was a better player/prospect at any level you want to measure by in college than Josh Allen. He still sucks.

Name me one thing tb12 was better at in college than Lynch.  It’s not about that.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

So, it was about mental aspects, until you realize that Allen scored a 37, then it’s was back to college stats.  Really?

3 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Name me one thing tb12 was better at in college than Lynch.  It’s not about that.

The top 4 QB wonderlic scores of all time belong to Ryan Fitzpatrick, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Nassib and Drew Henson. So please, tell me how Wonderlic scores factor into anything about QB projections. They dont. Josh Allen is not a good QB and also owns the 302/355 lowest on target passing percentage of any QB coming out in the draft for the past 11 years.

Allen is garbage and forever will be garbage.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The top 4 QB wonderlic scores of all time belong to Ryan Fitzpatrick, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Nassib and Drew Henson. So please, tell me how Wonderlic scores factor into anything about QB projections.

Would you care to compare their physical gifts to those of Allen?  I brought up wonderlic because your initial point that you tried to make is that Lunch never “got it” which is a mental thing, so obviously Allen would never get it either.  Implying that when it came to the mental aspect that they were in equal ground.  Which obviously they are not.  You consider EVERYTHING when evaluating a prospect.  Physical measurables, which are height weight speed, mental, which is wonderlic and how they do on the white board, you consider character leadership charisma, you consider college production, you consider the system they played in, team mates, coaching, competition.  You consider physical performance abilities like arm strength, mechanics, you consider errors, do you think that the prospects flaws are correctable.  There is so much more that goes into it than, well Paxton Lynch put up better production in college and failed so Allen will fail too.

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

Would you care to compare their physical gifts to those of Allen?  I brought up wonderlic because your initial point that you tried to make is that Lunch never “got it” which is a mental thing, so obviously Allen would never get it either.  Implying that when it came to the mental aspect that they were in equal ground.  Which obviously they are not.  You consider EVERYTHING when evaluating a prospect.  Physical measurables, which are height weight sleep, mental, which is wonderlic and how they do on the white board, you consider character leadership charisma, you consider college production, you consider the system they played in, team mates, coaching, competition.  You consider physical performance abilities like arm strength, mechanics, you consider errors, do you think that the prospects flaws are correctable.  There is so much more that goes into it than, well Paxton Lynch put up better production in college and failed so Allen will fail too.

I would compare his physical gifts to Jamarcus Russell, Cardale Jones, Paxton Lynch, Deshone Kizer, Brock Osweiler, Christan Hackenberg, Kyle Boller and Blake Bortles.

2 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Allen was in a situation with urine poor coaching and urine poor talent around him.  Player development!  What a concept!  That’s why you do not start him day 1.

This. Give Allen one year of development with the mentoring of Drew Stanton and he'll be ready to take the starting job from Tyrod & never look back. 

The top 4 QB wonderlic scores of all time belong to Ryan Fitzpatrick, Blaine Gabbert, Ryan Nassib and Drew Henson. So please, tell me how Wonderlic scores factor into anything about QB projections.

Those quarterbacks had very poor teams around them as well as urine poor coaching. The Wonderlic is near perfect in predicting success on a football field, but there are naturally a couple other factors of mild importance that may affect a player's trajectory of success.

4 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Tom Brady scored a 33 on his wonderlic and Lynch only scored an 18.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

I would compare his physical gifts to Jamarcus Russell, Cardale Jones, Paxton Lynch, Deshone Kizer, Brock Osweiler, Christan Hackenberg, Kyle Boller and Blake Bortles.

Great, now give me your breakdown of his mental capacity for the game along with those guys that you mentioned, also a detailed analysis comparing each prospects college production, wonderlic, college system and coaching, college competition.  In short, a complete analysis.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

This. Give Allen one year of development with the mentoring of Drew Stanton and he'll be ready to take the starting job from Tyrod & never look back. 

Those quarterbacks had very poor teams around them as well as urine poor coaching. The Wonderlic is near perfect in predicting success on a football field, but there are naturally a couple other factors of mild importance that may affect a player's trajectory of success.

Tom Brady scored a 33 on his wonderlic and Lynch only scored an 18.

Right, so hes magically going to go from a **** QB for his entire career who cant even beat Boise St to a franchise QB who can beat the Steelers in just 1 year on the bench.

That worked so well for Paxton Lynch, Christian Hackenberg and Brock Osweiler all of which were more accomplished college QBs than Josh Allen.

Right, so hes magically going to go from a **** QB for his entire career who cant even beat Boise St to a franchise QB who can beat the Steelers in just 1 year on the bench.

That worked so well for Paxton Lynch, Christian Hackenberg and Brock Osweiler all of which were more accomplished college QBs than Josh Allen.

Still waiting for some real analysis bruh

Archived