RUMOR: DARNOLD FOLLOWED STANTON ON INSTA

mistakey

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

rumor buffalo has called about moving up to position 1 as per brownswire

due you think we make this trade if mayfield is there pick

I'd be interested in listening. If we have something set up where we grab a guy at 1 & then trade down if our plan B is there at 4, I'm all for it. 

The thing is, who do we take at 1 that we know Buffalo would covet as well. Maybe a guy who can throw hard in that icy North?

@DizzyDean, what do you think?

1. Allen

4. Barkley

or

4. Darnold

12. Best DE or CB available

22. Best CB  or DE available

53. Best pass rushing DT available

65. Best RB available

'18 1st

+our other picks as well for both (maybe a WR, C, developmental LT etc.)

?

48 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'd be interested in listening. If we have something set up where we grab a guy at 1 & then trade down if our plan B is there at 4, I'm all for it. 

The thing is, who do we take at 1 that we know Buffalo would covet as well. Maybe a guy who can throw hard in that icy North?

1. Allen

4. Barkley

or

4. Darnold

65. Best RB available

'18 1st

?

I wouldn’t bother.  Don’t get cute and Browns yourself.  Either they blow the doors off with an offer that we can’t resist regardless of who is there at 4 so they just trade and draft their guy at 1, or the Browns take their guy at one.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

1. Allen

4. Barkley

or

4. Darnold

65. Best RB available

'18 1st

?

to me this is interesting

because if the draft goes as planned

mayfield 1st

darnold 2nd

then allen to the jets

then we get the qb the coaches want plus a slew of picks

so next year we get rosen

barkley

at 12 ward

22nd landry

are first pick in the second round i go price c osu

chuck wr lsu

buffalos 2nd reid safety stanford

then take settle dt for are last pick

plus have 2 number 1s next year plus 2 number 2s

to me that would be the bottom of what i would take for the first overall

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:16 AM, MistaBohmbastic said:

The dude holds some serious grudges. In a game where most find success with a short term memory-type of mentality, Baker has let his bottled up frustrations come back to haunt him a number of times. The gesture towards Kansas, the flag at OSU, throwing a football at a TCU player. People overlook these because they're on a football field and it's not the same kind of issues that Johnny had. But he has really crossed some lines, and continues to do so. He wasn't really disciplined at OU, his coaches let him get away with these things with a slap on the wrist. I just cannot trust that he's suddenly gonna hold all these things back without any sort of consequence, solely because he's in the big leagues. That's not how habits are broken. See: Josh Gordon. You think because he suddenly got millions of dollars, he could just quit his addictive habit like that? Hell nah dude. Baker is no different, his personality is embedded inside of him.

And yet, this is probably one of the things I like most about him. Funnily enough, for years most of us fans have complained that no one on the team shows emotion and now there is a team leader available who does display that emotion, does display that fire and anger and he is a horrible prospect in your minds (plus missing and inch) because of it.

I will gladly take the occasional flag for an outburst from a player if it is warranted and fires up the rest of the team as opposed to the crap we have had for decades now.

Archived